OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as Connor doesn't have any lines im cool with a mini appearance.

the drummer of Coldplay was in the Red Wedding episode.

As long as Connor doesn't have any lines im cool with a mini appearance.

the drummer of Coldplay was in the Red Wedding episode.

I don't even think fans of the band know what the drummer looks like. They should just change their name from coldplay to the chris martin band.

edit : yo f this niketalk censorship bs LMAO cant even post a link 

Last edited:
HBO is airing the entire series again now and Baelish pushing Lysa out the Moon Door gotta be one of the funniest/most savage moments [emoji]128514[/emoji] his face [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Only way it's be better to have less eps per season is if the eps were now 2hrs a piece.

It's that cut the final season into two BS that amc liked to do.
Oh that's definite bull ****.

I'm tired of that stringing **** out for ratings. HBO probably a bit panicky cuz Westworld aint coming back til 2018.

Last edited:

wasnt this because of the writer's strike that happened a couple years back?

i remember after that got worked out, that most shows started having midseason breaks.

I dunno if the writer's strike caused that trend. All I know is amc was pissing off fans with that tactic. They did that to Mad Men and breaking bad. Just let fans enjoy a final season instead of giving us a few episodes then making us wait months and months for the final episodes. It's done for the sole purpose to stretch out a show.

Last edited:

wasnt this because of the writer's strike that happened a couple years back?

i remember after that got worked out, that most shows started having midseason breaks.
No. AMC did that on purpose for ratings. Broke up S5 in 2012 and 2013.

There was no writer's strike that caused the decision. The last one ended in 2008.

AMC did it again with Mad Men, final season broke up in to 2014 and 2015.

What are your player tokens? Little Finger gotta be the token to be :lol:

View media item 2283837

Unfortunately, no LF token.

Players have to instead choose between the three-eyed Raven, the Iron Throne, Crown, Direwolf, Dragon egg, and White Walker.

I'm sure with a lil imagination, people can come up with tokens for the various characters: for example, thimble for Arya, pinch of salt for Stannis, etc.

:lol:

Last edited:

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Question: just finished my rewatch of season 5 and I get why Thorne and co. wanted to take out Jon but do they really not understand or believe in the white walkers?

Maybe I missed something, or maybe the book elaborates more but he's only trippin off the wildlings when Jon is trippin off the bigger picture. Or is he meant to just be that stubborn?

Back
Top Bottom