OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who does cavill play?

Yo is henry ever going to throw his real queen the D. I be feeling so bad for her. She gets so excited then he bounces...

I realized it was fan-made but still finished and enjoyed it [emoji]128557[/emoji] such a long wait still, bros [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Who does cavill play?

Yo is henry ever going to throw his real queen the D. I be feeling so bad for her. She gets so excited then he bounces...
He plays Henry's best friend and eventually gets a bigger title like duke and runs one of his war campaigns when civil unrest starts again. He's just as much as a playboy as Henry with less responsibility.

tumblr_myjuy1w0Vc1rei3gfo2_500.gif

Last edited:
I'm here to remind y'all of the one true kin and to subscribe:

View media item 2260801
Also the Connor McGregor joining season 7. Lets see if he's bending the knee to recognize the King of the North or if he'll get washed as a Stannis usurper.

Last edited:
Please don't let that Connor Mcgregor rumor be true

According to the Game of Thrones fan site Watchers on the Wall, McGregor will play.....a pirate in Euron Greyjoy's (Pilou Asbæk) crew on the ship Silence.

Unfortunately for fans of McGregor's loudmouth ways, a source told the website that the part is a fairly small one, he won't have any lines and it will be a short-term gig.

http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2016/1212/838306-conor-mcgregor/

It better be a dumb rumor. I'd refuse to watch any episode with that clown in it.

Apparently, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, both huge UFC fans, had made a general offer asking McGregor to appear, and the news was confirmed by UFC president Dana White. During an appearance on Fox Sports Live, White said “I did hear that. I knew a few months ago that they were interested in putting him in the show. I’m glad he did it. It will be great. The show is huge. It’s awesome, and I’m excited for him.”

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...-mcgregor-will-have-a-cameo-in-game-of-t.html

Was Craig wearing a mask or something? I haven't looked to see what actual scene he was in. I looked at the movie's wiki page and there were other cameos as well that surprised me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom