OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So apparently we get to see Highgarden and Casterly Rock this coming season. Looking forward to that.

Also, here's the first History and Lore for season 6

Interesting. Wonder if we'll see any of the other martell sons. The lannisters seem like a small family so I also wonder how many are left like cousins or other aunts and uncles.

No idea why they haven't shown Casterly Rock yet.

Only watching the show, but I feel like it's real important.

Season 7 gonna be lit!!!

Can't wait to finally show you fools that the people of Dorne are cyborgs :pimp:

You've been at this for like a year now.

Is there a scene that gives a hint to this?

I'm about to rewatch the show from the beginning.

No idea why they haven't shown Casterly Rock yet.

Only watching the show, but I feel like it's real important.
None of the major characters where there so it hasn't been important to the story.

Tywin was at the very beginning of season 1 but he as a character wasn't relevant at the time.

only one would have been Kevan, but he gone now.

also at this point i dont think Jamie is going anywhere.

Rewatching season 2 still.

Forgot the hate I had for Theon. Totally refills all my animosity towards him and he got everything he deserved :smh:

On the rewatch I forgot how much I hate Theon and Joffrey. Bruh I hate those guys almost as much I hate Skylar White from breaking bad. Actually I hate Joffrey more.

I still hate that beta bastard ramsay the most. I'll kill him again for what he did to Osha bae and Rickon Da Gawd.

I've never hated anyone in TV or movie as much as I hated Joff. Petulant, cowardly brat who also happened to be a sadist and sociopath. I don't think you can get a much worse combination than that.

Joffrey got me so heated I asked my friend who reads the books to spoil the show for me and tell me if he dies. He then proceeded to die 
laugh.gif

Joff goes down as the most hated fictional tv character ever...that's just indisputable :lol: that also goes to show what a great acting job it was and actually what a great villain he was....the scenes with him and Tywin were hilarious tho...you could tell Tywin was seconds from smacking the *** out him...lmao

I can see him coming back to acting in his 20s when he looks a bit different.

He probably got a lot of offers, and I know many were to be the bully or sadistic disturbed child :lol: He put on some muscle and he'd be a great jock antagonist for a Nerds remake or any HS or college teen drama.

I can see him coming back to acting in his 20s when he looks a bit different.

He probably got a lot of offers, and I know many were to be the bully or sadistic disturbed child :lol: He put on some muscle and he'd be a great jock antagonist for a Nerds remake or any HS or college teen drama.

He would make a great mcu/dceu villain.

Umm.... He's 24 and currently doing plays :nerd:...
Damn. I thought he was like 17-19.

He was such a little kid in s1 and was here for like 4 seasons? So like 5 years overall.

Guess he trying to fill out his resume with some actor's work. Still looks young though. He might be the type that's 30hand can still pass for a teenager.
He would make a great mcu/dceu villain.
He would make a great Bond villain :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom