OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dunno.....

6 is the best for me

BOTBs >>>>>>>>>

Then you have Tower of Joy moment....which is probably the most important moment in the shows history..
Smh its fanboy stan stuff like this which makes your opinion null to me.
You got some ******* nerve 
roll.gif

This thread will never not be funny. Tdogg and Stezzy are like batman and joker. Opposite ends of the spectrum but both need each other

This shows biggest slip up is how the butchered Dorne. How do u not utilize Ariane and **** up the Sand Snakes to that extent :x

Last edited:
The show creators and writers must hate Dorne. I dunno why they made the red viper's chick such a big part of the show.

The Dorne plot was pretty awful.. not only was it bad TV, but I was hyped from the book readers about how awesome Dorne was going to be and it was a big giant wet fart.

I'm cool with Stannis coming back. Probably will mean we actually get to see his lame *** die this time...

Bro....this thread will implode as Tdogg watches from above laughin at everyone :rofl:

If Jon proclaims him the one true king....oh lawd..

BRO, they better pray it's not true cuz im soo ready

View media item 2221859
Oh ****. :lol: :smh:
I hope it's true. Thread would be more lit than the political thread :lol:
This is true.
Bro....this thread will implode as Tdogg watches from above laughin at everyone :rofl:

God please no. :smh: :lol: :x
but he aint got no people no moe. king of what? king of L's.
And finally, THIS. :nthat:

Where did you this horrible rumor?

I wouldn't live with myself being in any thread with Tdogg...he will run that ish in the ground. :lol:

What even the point of bringing that clown back...winter already there...the greatest war of all time is about to take place and the white walkers crossing rising in number.

Besides Jon is the King of the Norf!!!!!!

Last edited:
but he aint got no people no moe. king of what? king of L's.
He is the one true king.

Snow can have the North but he will bend that knee if that time comes.

Bleedat!

But as of know, I will honor Jon as the King of the North, and Cersi Queen of Westros.

we gonna have to change the thread title if Stannis comes back. Tdogg will run this **** now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom