OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^I remember over the summer when you said Dinklage would be a dope Wolverine.

Had to be joking when you said that :lol:

6941d660d3bdcccbf10ca3f5a7da112f-peter-dinklage-as-wolverine.jpg

Finished season 2 of my rewatch.

Forgot about the scene at the house of the undying. Was that more of a dream that Danny was seeing? Premonition? Don't know much about the House of the undying from the book. Obviously those things haven't happened (yet), but Danny walking in front of the iron throne with the roof open was fire (no pun).

Crazy seeing Varys laying the foundation down with Tyrian so early in the series

Finished season 2 of my rewatch.

Forgot about the scene at the house of the undying. Was that more of a dream that Danny was seeing? Premonition? Don't know much about the House of the undying from the book. Obviously those things haven't happened (yet), but Danny walking in front of the iron throne with the roof open was fire (no pun).

Crazy seeing Varys laying the foundation down with Tyrian so early in the series
The book version of the House of the Undying is better imo. In those book scenes, she sees a whole bunch of weird **** that doesn't make sense to her at the moment and they happen to be hints of the future as well as the past. The show version is different from the books. But assuming it's a similar situation in terms of foretelling, then it's possible that that's what happens to King's Landing in the future. White Walkers reach the capital and a major battle ensues. The destroyed roof could be from dragonfire (like Harrenhal).

yea show version isn't as detailed or good as the book version. if you ever get a chance to read the book or listen to the audio book do it. the house of the undying chapter is one of the best Dany chapters there is. predicted the red wedding in it also.

Wrapping up season 3. Episode 10. Bran talking about the Rat Cook :wow: :wow: :wow:

If you don't recall, just rewatch that scene.

Little things like this make rewatching this series so worth it.

I need to eventually finish that show. Got up to the first episode of season 2. Was disappointed they kept king henry skinny and didn't make him a fatboy like in real life.

im only on ep 3 season 1. Hey they going to kill Alfred from gotham first 3 mins of the show.

i thought natalie's sister on the show was Gilly at first.

did finish all 7 seasons of Skins. had Gilly, Gendry both in season 1, didn't even recognize him. Grey worm in season 5

The Tudors :pimp:

While not as epic, real good thorough storytelling.

Henry was running through these females. Former was fine. Shorty that actually gave him a son was really beautiful. The politics were wishy washy though. Like a seesaw with France and Italy.

Cavill actually had a personality in this :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom