OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

had a feeling utah was going to make a run, but didnt think they were going to get that close. at least they made a charge and made things veryinteresting
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

btw, deron williams is that dude
pimp.gif
even though he missed that last shot. utah is building a very impressive team and will compete with the lakers for many yrs...

props to the lakers for winning on the road and closing this thing out

i know i said this before, but gm 7 for hornet/spurs on monday? way to schedule $tern

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by JiggaJayZ12469

100,000 Lakers car flags coming out from 5 year storage this weekend!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine has been up since the last week of the regular season. I haven't brought that sucker out since 2005.

Reppin' the Lakers in SD. No doubt you see Chargers stickers, Chargers flags, all over SD, but then you see my Laker Flag.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I got 1 flag on 1 car and 2 on the other
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JiggaJayZ12469

100,000 Lakers car flags coming out from 5 year storage this weekend!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You ain't never lie...I wore my lamar jersey today and I had 5 or 6 people talk to me about the lakers...I love it baby. Bandwagon or not its alwaysgood to have more laker fans..

Ska..I feel you...but you know just as well I do. NONE of us thought we would get this far. I don't have any words to tell yall how excited it am for thisteam right now...

But you also have to understand I am chillin with the wife drinking vodka and v8 splash....I will much more calm tomorrow. Finishes like that bring the kid outof me...

Also you got to put that patch on something my dude....

They weren't supposed to come this far so you know they're going to go out there and leave everything on the floor.
And the same can be said about the Lakers.

Once they got Gasol...high expectations came along with that. And even without him they were at least expected to make the playoffs? The Hornets? Itwasn't a given they'd make the playoffs...let alone be the 2nd seed.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Utah is going to be good for a LOOONG time. D-Will has made me a believer, I am saying it D-Will is the best PG in the league.
nerd.gif
(puts flame suit on)
Deron=CP3....
I've said it before but I really believe Utah makes a Finals appearance by 2010.

and regarding the comment above, everyone knew the Lakers would be in the postseason; not necessarily legit championship contenders though. however, not many people thought the hornets would even make the playoffs. huge difference there, IMO.

WRONG. Both the Lakers and Hornets were picked to finish at the bottom of the Western Conference playoff race when the season began, just check the BSPN"experts" and other networks at the beginning of the season, so I don't wanna hear that bull. Experience is out the window, Hornets/Spurs/Lakersare in the position they are and are great teams in their own right. Whoever we play, I predict the series goes 7. Much more exciting than the EasternConference Finals, whoever plays in that 6 to 7 games of 80-75
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Utah is going to be good for a LOOONG time. D-Will has made me a believer, I am saying it D-Will is the best PG in the league.
nerd.gif
(puts flame suit on)
Deron=CP3....
I've said it before but I really believe Utah makes a Finals appearance by 2010.

and regarding the comment above, everyone knew the Lakers would be in the postseason; not necessarily legit championship contenders though. however, not many people thought the hornets would even make the playoffs. huge difference there, IMO.

I don't want to sound like a homer, but I don't think anyone will stop this Laker team for the next 5 years.
They are stacked and they are only going to get better.

Acid, alot of people has GSW finishing ahead of the Lakers in the preseason, you know how that ended up
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I like DWill better than CP3 as well(the kid is amazing), but then again, I like bigger point guards...
I know Boozer is going to beat himself over what happened in this series

And Tupac needs to lay off of the drinks lol

all my ++#$++ going to be on crenshaw and king slanging them flags. also right there on fig slanging them flags.
laugh.gif
all my LA heads no where they be at

Originally Posted by tupac003

WE DID THAT ! WE DID THAT !!!!

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT BABY!!!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many more my drunk is forgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

I SEE YOU TUPAC!!!

Not celebrating yet, but we we're back in the WCF. Time to turn it up another notch no matter who we play.
8 more wins baby. 8 more wins!!!

Exactly remember we dont hang banners for WCF championships or Pacific Division titles.
Heck I still remember the last time we won the WCF against theT'Wolves back in 04.When Kareem Rush hit 6 3's to send KG packing.I was at Staples for that game also.

The Finals that year.We dont need to revisit that all over again.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

They weren't supposed to come this far so you know they're going to go out there and leave everything on the floor.

Once they got Gasol...high expectations came along with that. And even without him they were at least expected to make the playoffs? The Hornets? It wasn't a given they'd make the playoffs...let alone be the 2nd seed.

once lakers pulled off the greatest heist by acquiring gasol, they were one of the favorites to win it all (look at what the suns and mavs did to try andrespond)

tupac003:
Ska..I feel you...but you know just as well I do. NONE of us thought we would get this far. I don't have any words to tell yall how excited it am for this team right now...

But you also have to understand I am chillin with the wife drinking vodka and v8 splash....I will much more calm tomorrow. Finishes like that bring the kid out of me...
Good times.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tupac003:
Also you got to put that patch on something my dude....
Honestly, I'm waiting to see how far we go before I iron it on something.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Once they got Gasol...high expectations came along with that. And even without him they were at least expected to make the playoffs? The Hornets? It wasn't a given they'd make the playoffs...let alone be the 2nd seed.

Expected to make the playoffs? Maybe the 8th seed and not even making the playoffs. The Hornets and Lakers were predicted to be both the bottom teams ofthe Western Conference before the season started.

Cant wait for this next round. My bday is comin up on the 22nd hopefully the lakers will have a game then and I'll score some tickets

Gasol didnt ev en get there until the season was damn near 2/3rds over. The Lakers were doing fairly well even before he got there if you dont remember.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had a near heart attack when Fish missed that free throw, respect to the Jazz basketball team (not their numerous idiotic fans). WCF BABY!!

Good series jazz glad we pulled out the game everyone contributed today for the most part. D.will is a beast i think he is the best point in the league if hehad a guy like chandler catching every lob dude will be even more
pimp.gif
. iwas like
eek.gif
when kobe made that and 1 on harpring.

It all feels good in LakerLand right now
happy.gif
smokin.gif

From what occurred in this past summer until right now, no one could ever had seen this coming. If we win it this year, it will definitely be a memorablechampionship run. The atmosphere in LA is crazy right now, just like the 3 peat years. The Lakers flags have been in full force lately.
laugh.gif

I agree with your statement, Sohi. With Andrew and Trevor healthy next year and beyond, I don't see how anyone can beat this team.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i know Farmar is glad he doesn't have to see Deron anymore...
laugh.gif

Yeah, but he is gonna see CP3 or Eva next round
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
hope he is in the gym shooting these next 4 days

Yo I just started laughing when Kobe hit that and-one heave... that was just sooo sickkk

Plus Harpring ran off crying to the refs. I guess that's one way to muster some "pride" when you've been getting abused and can't do asingle damn thing about it.

Glad these fools are gone. I have a dislike and sometimes hate for everyone on the Jazz but Ronnie Price and AK-47.

Lamar Odom proves he can ball too
pimp.gif

Anyway, I am seeing one of the greatest players of all time on my TV and I don't even realize it.

The things he does are ridiculous man, I don't like the MJ comparison because no one is ever the same as someone else, but this guy is just insane.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a game!

Walton and Farmar sucked, though.
frown.gif

What the holy hell is your problem..

Nobody sucked tonight. We won. Be happy. Farmar had some ok minutes and I really don't remember luke doing anything that stupid.

All in all laker nation is happy. We have moved on, but we have a very VERY tough task ahead.

Back
Top Bottom