OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA BOYYYYYYYY!!! C'mon New Orleans, cause I do not want to see the Spurs
frown.gif
frown.gif

what the hell was tirico talking about the celtics vs the lakers in the finals when those bums still have yet to get out of the second round?

give me a break.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

what the hell was tirico talking about the celtics vs the lakers in the finals when those bums still have yet to get out of the second round?

give me a break.
He was saying Celtics and Lakers the great team in history and the Pistons and the Spurs the team that has been dominating the last couple of yearswould all be left

holdenmichael:
WOW!!

Okur should've given it back to Korver in the corner, but I'm obviously glad he didn't.
O.K., so I know at least 1 other person saw the same thing I did: Korver just kind of hanging out, having a nice Coke and a smile in the corner,with no one around him.
laugh.gif

Congratulations Lake Show.

Gutsy performance coming back for Utah, but Kobe came up clutch when he needed to.

Too bad for KLJ's dude Korver though.

Down by 3, he set it up passing it out to Okur. He passed expecting the pass back.

What could've been..

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LAKERS ARE IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS!!!! wow that was a nerve racking game. even when they were up 19 or w/e, i knew utah wasgoing to make it close. kobe was clutch tonight and performed brilliantly all-around. wow i am so happy. cheering them on the last 4 years post-shaq, and now,finally, kobe and the lakers are back on top. 8 more wins to go!

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Damn Close one. Where was that earlier. Good series. I swear Fisher didn't miss a shot this series besides that ft lol.

Good series Jazz fans
pimp.gif
Props to the few of you to come in here andpost despite all the hate to the state of Utah
laugh.gif
In the end, its justsports... great series.. you guys got a beast in Paul Milsap!

if it wasn't for Derek Fisher, Deron Williams averages 30+ points a game cuz only Fisher could have made those steals he got from Williams making it moredifficult for him, but Williams is so good that he still put up good numbers.

WE DID THAT ! WE DID THAT !!!!

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT BABY!!!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many moremy drunk isforgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

I'm glad I didn't leave after the 3rd quarter like I was planning to. That was THE most exciting 4th quarter I've seen in a long time. Kobe'sridiculous buckets and what, about 6 Utah three's in the last 2 minutes? I feel sorry for the people studying for finals in my building with all of usscreaming at the lounge TV.

Great game, Great year, if we could get anything from boozer next year we will be amazing, lets see how it goes, d-will for mvp next year lol

Korver was WIDE in the corner
laugh.gif

Horrible late game D, great free throw shooting though.
Man what a crazy game

Kobe, man what more to say?
He's AMAZING

On to the WF, I think we have 5 days of rest, so that's good + Ariza should be back

Originally Posted by tupac003

WE DID THAT ! WE DID THAT !!!!

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT BABY!!!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many more my drunk is forgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

HOLDEN BY BAD FOR FORGETTING YOU!!! I AM SO AMPED!!! TIME FOR MORE DRINKS!!!

To think we are doing this without big drew.....

Lakers had to keep it close in the end to keep it exciting for the fans.

Good to see the Lakeshow pass the first round again.

I'm just saying, don't let a couple fans determine how you the entire fan base is. Boozer better develop some heart in the off season. We need ascoring 2 guard to defer to when Deron is covered and Boozer is being his $*@%*% self. Ronnie Brewer made huge steps this season and I hope he continues hishard work. Hes probably had the worst thing you could ask for in having to defend T-Mac and then Kobe. Props to this kid for playing huge this year. DeronWilliams is a @*$%!!@@!@!+ problem. Point blank there is no other point i'd rather have.

Back
Top Bottom