OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

Utah is going to be good for a LOOONG time. D-Will has made me a believer, I am saying it D-Will is the best PG in the league.
nerd.gif
(puts flame suit on)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lakers just exposed themeselves!!
lol

Spurs or hornets are now gonna crush them

Riiiiight....they went and got a win on the road...something nobody can do right now...in a hostile environment that only saw the Jazz lose 5 times beforetonight and ended the series. Spurs and Hornets are blowing each other out on their home courts. Exactly who is being exposed right now?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

WOW!!

Okur should've given it back to Korver in the corner, but I'm obviously glad he didn't.

Crazy. Hopefully, the Jazz set the Lakers up to play well against the Hornets.
Man....It's Tuesday already on the West Coast?...
roll.gif
Because i thought Game 7 between SA & NO was on Monday..... Don't count the Spursout yet.... As a basketball fan, SA vs. LA will be insane, and i WANT this series to happen. So hopefully we win on Monday. PO

Thank you Lakers for finishing them off in Utah.

Hell of a game. You could tell Kobe wanted to end it on the road.

tupac003:
WE DID THAT ! WE DID THAT !!!!

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT BABY!!!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many more my drunk is forgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

[kareem to magic when magic was excited about making it to the finals the first time] Calm down. We don't celebrate small stuff around here.Save the celebrating for later. [/kareem]

wink.gif

We haven't done anything. I know you know that. You're drunk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many more my drunk is forgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

I SEE YOU TUPAC!!!

Not celebrating yet, but we we're back in the WCF. Time to turn it up another notch no matter who we play.
8 more wins baby. 8 more wins!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Utah is going to be good for a LOOONG time. D-Will has made me a believer, I am saying it D-Will is the best PG in the league.
nerd.gif
(puts flame suit on)
Real talk...

Utah will be on our butts next year. Great team. Now that I have calmed down a bit we have a tough task with NO or the spurs...

I want the spurs because to be the man you have to beat the man...spurs are the champs who I have always respected and we need to go beat them.

If I were a Lakers fan...I'd want to see the Spurs instead of the Hornets. The Spurs have looked slower and older in previous years...they don't lookinvincible like they have in previous year. The Hornets...while unexperienced...are young and can run with the Lakers...they've got shooters andathletes...and most of all they have nothing to lose. They weren't supposed to come this far so you know they're going to go out there and leaveeverything on the floor.

Glad we finished them off.
pimp.gif
Looking ahead to the next series, I wouldwant NO over SA
ohwell.gif
but we'll see on Monday.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

HOLDEN BY BAD FOR FORGETTING YOU!!! I AM SO AMPED!!! TIME FOR MORE DRINKS!!!

To think we are doing this without big drew.....
really nice jersey's man
pimp.gif

i gotta get my KB24 in Yellow
024159e692a65a67a5c744b01a0ba009265083f.pjpg

Peter Vescary just said on NBA TV if Boozer was a beater teammate he would have fouled out ealry on
eek.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
(puts flame suit on)
Deron=CP3....
I've said it before but I really believe Utah makes a Finals appearance by 2010.

and regarding the comment above, everyone knew the Lakers would be in the postseason; not necessarily legit championship contenders though. however, not manypeople thought the hornets would even make the playoffs. huge difference there, IMO.

I definitely believe Utah is going to be something serious next year, and the main reason isn't Deron, Boozer, Kirilenko, or ayone else in a Jazz jersey.It's Sloan.

Dude is an awesome coach for you guys.

And Deron is freaking crazy good.

Nice win by the Lakers. They won in a super hostile and largely classless environment. The made free throws were very crucial to keeping the lead consideringhow crazy those shots by Utah were near the end. I don't think anyone expected AK47 to hit those two three pointers with such ease. They had lots ofchances to tie it up at the very least, but it wasn't their night. They have a good future, but their dreams have been shattered tonight. I'm totallyok with that. LOL

Originally Posted by JiggaJayZ12469

100,000 Lakers car flags coming out from 5 year storage this weekend!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine has been up since the last week of the regular season. I haven't brought that sucker out since 2005.

Reppin' the Lakers in SD. No doubt you see Chargers stickers, Chargers flags, all over SD, but then you see my Laker Flag.
pimp.gif

Lakers!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great game, but it got too close at the end for my comfort. However, we basically dominated the first three quarters, let things slip away a bit, andheld on at the end.

Off to the WCF we go! I will say this, NO ONE is going to stop the Lakers from winning the championship this year!
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom