OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

Originally Posted by jomitm

anyone know where i can watch this on replay? i was sick and fell asleep
smh.gif
Don't sleep it's on in 5 mins. on ESPN... STAY UP!

Originally Posted by NIMO007

TOO LATE... BUT did anyone catch AM 570 today. Steve Hartman said that a UTAH radio host said, "It's bad enough I have to see Kobe's ugly mug but to see him bounce that Chea Pet (Kobe's daughter) on his knee is another thing."
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Please fire this man, pure racist comment.
eek.gif
RACIST UTAH FANS
They mad that that same man they call "ugly mug" straight up dookied on the whole state of Utah.
God Utah is a state that I hate thanks to the "class" of their fans.

2yphl4w.jpg

Great win and a great way to start off the weekend.

Just popped me some Vicodin and I'm ready to relax and enjoy watching the Indy Jones trilogy on DVD.

Damn it feels good to be a Laker fan!
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Lakers very glad they won, I've never liked Utah I just wish the game didn't end so close in the 4th.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Great win and a great way to start off the weekend.

Just popped me some Vicodin and I'm ready to relax and enjoy watching the Indy Jones trilogy on DVD.

Damn it feels good to be a Laker fan!
pimp.gif

Yes it's great to be a Laker fan.It's funny bro but I also started catching up to get ready for Indiana Jones 4 and watched Raiders Of The Lost Arkthe other night.Tommrow I'm going to finally see Iron man.

I'm watching the ESPN replay and I'm watching these dumb@!! Utah fans and am glad at what's coming to them

They didn't even have enough to boo the refs... they should've been booing their own team, not acting like they're some 72-10 team that deservesthose calls they're asking for.

SMH @ this one dude, looks like an OLDER Matt Harpring in the stands, popping his Jazz warmup at the camera

And I just caught this other kid with dark sunglasses on indoors
alien.gif

That said, the mood of the night was summed up just before the start of the second half. With the teams warming up on the floor, a fan grabbed the microphone used in the halftime show and yelled for Jazz owner Larry Miller to trade Kirilenko.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

SMH @ this one dude, looks like an OLDER Matt Harpring in the stands, popping his Jazz warmup at the camera

laugh.gif
I saw that during the game and during the replay too.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by tupac003

WE DID THAT ! WE DID THAT !!!!

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT BABY!!!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many more my drunk is forgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

I SEE YOU TUPAC!!!

Not celebrating yet, but we we're back in the WCF. Time to turn it up another notch no matter who we play.
8 more wins baby. 8 more wins!!!

Exactly remember we dont hang banners for WCF championships or Pacific Division titles.
Heck I still remember the last time we won the WCF against the T'Wolves back in 04.When Kareem Rush hit 6 3's to send KG packing.I was at Staples for that game also.

The Finals that year.We dont need to revisit that all over again.
I see you Tupac, I see you
pimp.gif

it's been a long time coming guys, but this is just the next step. we still have a journey ahead of us. Lakers only hang up Championship banners. it's there for the taking Lakers

props to the Jazz though, they're a tough team. Sloan gets all my respect as a coach

gonna be watching the Spurs/Hornets and Cavs/Celtics game 7's comfortably

Big ups to the Lakers tonight. Everyone played well, Sasha lit it up and played good defense too... nice way to bounce back from the last game.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by tupac003

WE DID THAT ! WE DID THAT !!!!

UTAH SO MUCH RESPECT! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND I MAY HATE YALL BUT SO MUCH 'n RESPECT!

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT BABY!!!

FOR EVERY LAKER FAN THATS BEEN WITH US FROM THE START( kidskills, ska, kb8, cp, darth, sohi,laker fan 21, kookcle,cl, ak, thomas devote and the many many more my drunk is forgetting!) WE DID THAT .

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

LET'S Get this

I SEE YOU TUPAC!!!

Not celebrating yet, but we we're back in the WCF. Time to turn it up another notch no matter who we play.
8 more wins baby. 8 more wins!!!

Exactly remember we dont hang banners for WCF championships or Pacific Division titles.
Heck I still remember the last time we won the WCF against the T'Wolves back in 04.When Kareem Rush hit 6 3's to send KG packing.I was at Staples for that game also.

The Finals that year.We dont need to revisit that all over again.
I see you Tupac, I see you
pimp.gif

it's been a long time coming guys, but this is just the next step. we still have a journey ahead of us. Lakers only hang up Championship banners. it's there for the taking Lakers

props to the Jazz though, they're a tough team. Sloan gets all my respect as a coach

gonna be watching the Spurs/Hornets and Cavs/Celtics game 7's comfortably

LOS ANGELES LAKERS FTW !
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom