OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

Slone
22 Deuces 22:
roll.gif
roll.gif
you butchered that one ska.

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

In my defense, I have a friend with the last name Slone, and there's a grocery store here everyone calls "Slone's", because it's owned bya Slone.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Anyway, I am seeing one of the greatest players of all time on my TV and I don't even realize it.

The things he does are ridiculous man, I don't like the MJ comparison because no one is ever the same as someone else, but this guy is just insane.

Co-sign
Some of us get spoiled by this guy. His skills and work ethic are undoubtedly the best in the game.

I went to the beginning of the thread; Ashley Tisdale was at the game with a Laker jersey?
nerd.gif

As President of the Sasha Vujacic hate club,

If there was ever a game for me to be proud of him, it would have to be this game. Dude attacked the basket and didn't just settle for shots. And to be aEuro and take a charge like a man from Milsap, props. Good job Sasha. Good job.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

They weren't supposed to come this far so you know they're going to go out there and leave everything on the floor.
And the same can be said about the Lakers.

Once they got Gasol...high expectations came along with that. And even without him they were at least expected to make the playoffs? The Hornets? It wasn't a given they'd make the playoffs...let alone be the 2nd seed.

Expected to make the playoffs? Maybe the 8th seed and not even making the playoffs. The Hornets and Lakers were predicted to be both the bottom teams of the Western Conference before the season started.

Predicted by whom?
The Hornets hadn't make the playoffs in the 2 previous years...the Lakers had which is why I'm saying they would at LEAST have made it. Whatdid the Hornets have going for them that someone would have had STRONG faith in the them making the playoffs?

KB8sandiego:

If there was ever a game for me to be proud of him, it would have to be this game. Dude attacked the basket and didn't just settle for shots. And to be a Euro and take a charge like a man from Milsap, props. Good job Sasha. Good job.
pimp.gif

*checks the current temperature in Hell*

Again, for those that missed it:
KB8sandiego:
Good job Sasha. Good job.
pimp.gif

Yep, just as I thought: it's currently freezing down in Satan's lair.

laugh.gif

Oh and big ups to my dude, Kobe Bryant even with a bad back, due has been
sick.gif
times 10 million these playoffs so far: 33 pts (on 50% shooting), 7 assists, 6rebounds a game. We are all witnesses!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

They weren't supposed to come this far so you know they're going to go out there and leave everything on the floor.
And the same can be said about the Lakers.

Once they got Gasol...high expectations came along with that. And even without him they were at least expected to make the playoffs? The Hornets? It wasn't a given they'd make the playoffs...let alone be the 2nd seed.

Expected to make the playoffs? Maybe the 8th seed and not even making the playoffs. The Hornets and Lakers were predicted to be both the bottom teams of the Western Conference before the season started.

Predicted by whom?
The Hornets hadn't make the playoffs in the 2 previous years...the Lakers had which is why I'm saying they would at LEAST have made it. What did the Hornets have going for them that someone would have had STRONG faith in the them making the playoffs?

But that's not the argument, even if the Lakers were the 8th seed, no one predicted them to be the #1 seed, and going to the WCF. You can even checkthe early pages of the season thread. As fans, no one could have predicted that we would make it this far.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KB8sandiego:

If there was ever a game for me to be proud of him, it would have to be this game. Dude attacked the basket and didn't just settle for shots. And to be a Euro and take a charge like a man from Milsap, props. Good job Sasha. Good job.
pimp.gif
*checks the current temperature in Hell*

Again, for those that missed it:
KB8sandiego:
Good job Sasha. Good job.
pimp.gif

Yep, just as I thought: it's currently freezing down in Satan's lair.

laugh.gif

Yup, hell has definitely frozen over. Ya'll are witnesses. I finally admitted and gave Sasha props for once in my life.

WHAT!?

I'm off that everything right now!

Good win Lakeshow.

Bout to get my WCF grub on.

BJ's and Lakers FTW!

Spurs need to watch this game and see how a team competes on an opposing team's gym.

And was that Ashley Tisdale in the crowd? I like Brenda Song more, but Ashley could catch it in a heartbeat.

BTW, this was probably the 2nd best game of the playoffs (#1 being the Spurs/Suns Game 1).

I may just stay in tomorrow, seeing all those "fans" with their Laker flags make me sick.

Still the Lakers played a complete game, solid defense, free-flowing offense and key plays by their supporting cast.

The Lakers, along with the Pistons, are the only teams looking good in the post-season. I know that's obvious because they've already advanced, butthey've won on the road and more importantly, seem to have the mental toughness to win a chip.

I'd love to see another Lakers & Spurs matchup in the conference finals, but whoever the Lakers face, I'm thinking neither will have a chance toadvance to the Finals anyways.

TOO LATE... BUT did anyone catch AM 570 today. Steve Hartman said that a UTAH radio host said, "It's bad enough I have to see Kobe's ugly mug butto see him bounce that Chea Pet (Kobe's daughter) on his knee is another thing."
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Please fire this man, pure racist comment.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

TOO LATE... BUT did anyone catch AM 570 today. Steve Hartman said that a UTAH radio host said, "It's bad enough I have to see Kobe's ugly mug but to see him bounce that Chea Pet (Kobe's daughter) on his knee is another thing."
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
Not surprising, even LeBron's grandson was getting on Utah for their lackof class tonight during the game.

TOO LATE... BUT did anyone catch AM 570 today. Steve Hartman said that a UTAH radio host said, "It's bad enough I have to see Kobe's ugly mug but to see him bounce that Chea Pet (Kobe's daughter) on his knee is another thing."
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wow, can't believe some utah fans were throwing stuff at the lakers bench during a timeout too

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow, I thought it was just their fans, but I'm wrong
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wow, can't believe some utah fans were throwing stuff at the lakers bench during a timeout too

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
i just gave props to the Jazz and the fans earlier in this post... i take it back!
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom