OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

Whats up with the commentators again basically calling the game as if they are rooting for the celtics?

Lakers are clearly the much more talented team, they play with 10% more heart today and this series is 3-1 quick but like i said early, heart is half of it so cant just rely on talent. COME ON LAKERS.

They should HANG lamar odom by the neck while his watch gets raped. no heart having $%@!$$.

the Celtics responded like a championship team is supposed to in this type of situation.

we have a best of 3 series now.

whoever wins on sunday wins the series imo.

the #1 reason the Lakers lost is because Bynum tweaked his knee. thats it.

Odom wasn't mentally there, he cost the Lakers the game.

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.

Are you being sarcastic?  I hate LA with a passion, but I don't see how the series is over.

--No sarcasm homes. The C's will defend homecourt then embarrass the Lakers on the Staples court. Thats how its gonna go down.

Come on, im a Boston fan and absolutely detest the Lakers, but they arent just gonna roll over and die. 

he's frontin right now

That was overall a very well reffed game. There were some tough calls down the stretch, but I'm sure being a Lakers fan I missed some calls that went our way as well and they evened out. Kudos to the refs.

IMO not having Bynum at all in the 4th cost us, our D around the basket was soft and Big Baby killed us. 37 fourth quarter points after giving up 60 the first 3 is unacceptable though.

Also why is Kobe playing the entire fourth if he's not going to even try for the first 8 minutes? Where is his killer instinct? If he's just going to coast out there give him a rest. We had 2 points in the first 4 minutes+ of the fourth quarter, he needs to either take command or create for others, and he did neither tonight. Only two assists. It's one thing to play team ball when our offense is being run well and the ball is moving around, but we went into iso WAYY too much in the fourth quarter with everybody ball watching and Kobe not being involved. 13 assists as a team for the game won't get it done. If we aren't playing a good team offensive game, Kobe needs to step up and initiate SOMETHING rather than just being passive and blending in like he did tonight. When you have those moments where the game is going to swing, you need to grab them. Not let Nate Robinson and Glen Davis take the game from you in the fourth while you just blend in.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Play of the game?
Damn!
laugh.gif

Reporter: How did you feel when Nate hopped on your back?
Glen Davis: Were you on my back?
NateRob: We were like Shrek and Donkey.

*dead*
roll.gif
http://

lakers got outplayed...end of story...glen davis and nate robinson demolished the lakers defense in the 4th and the lakers could not get anything going offensively and really kobe bailed them out a couple of times with those threes in the 3rd...i felt the lakers played absolutely TERRIBLY and should have lost by more
lets bounce back and get that W on sunday! and lets win in LA

CMON LA i know you better than this

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.
indifferent.gif

cmon son.

I'm not a fan of the lakers, but I'm still confident that they can win this series if bynum's ready to go

I know son's !#@!+* up but we need some willis reed type action from him

the celts needed to be saved by big baby and nate, who hardly gets any burn otherwise

w/o bynum, baby and perkins were destroying the post

but if you wanna crown em, go 'head and crown their %#$%@

Big Baby killed us

im kinda concerned about Bynum too. Hopefully he'll be able to give us something in Game 5

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

stop with the ref complaining.... same damn story...... losing team fans always complaining..... the only ones that should be complaining are the coaching staff cuz that's their job, so0 they can re-plan their strategy for the next game. players just gotta play through it..... fans just gotta watch and take it
thats how we let off steam though

celtics fans and even non celtics fans do the same thing when the celtics lose

*dead*
roll.gif

roll.gif
That interview made my night although Lakers lost

Lamar go hang yourself . Artest go work on your jumpshot

Originally Posted by MeloVP

See Darth this is the type of +$@% we needed BEFORE the game. You came in with optimism and look how it went down!

This postgame they replayin on NBAtv...kinda makes Big Baby less annoying. He might actually be in on the joke.

*dead*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glen: "man y'all shouldn't let us up here"

we could have won if Odom sucks butt on the bench instead on the court. refs please foul odumb out next game. thank you

big baby and nate robinson were the mvps tonight. when is the 'best closer in the nba' gonna actually close a game?????seems like hes just throwing up bricks in the 4th....hes shooting 40% in the finals too. letting his team down...ouch.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by MeloVP

See Darth this is the type of +$@% we needed BEFORE the game. You came in with optimism and look how it went down!

--Only works when I do it when we're either tied in a series or trailing in a series...not leading. Like we were leading coming into tonight.
--But yeah, this is over. I aint even gonna bother watching on Sunday. Boston will massacre us the next 2 games. Especially w/o Bynum on the floor.
--Its aight fam. Maybe we'll get em next year.

Back
Top Bottom