OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Fearless

lakers gave this game to

Either the refs stole it from you or you gave it away. You never lose. You could never lose a game, you're the almighty LAY-KURZ!

Lame.
Funny thing is, if the refs don't give them games 1 and 3, this joint is over.
You let Boston's 8th and 9th guys off the bench (Sheed/T.Allen usually in first) DESTROY you guys in the FOURTH QUARTER.

Boston fans are babies when we complain about the officiating... until the shoe is on the other foot.

Big game by Davis
eek.gif

........i have a couple confessions to make.

- im sorry but after tonight i have to give it to Kobe 100%. this man is the best player in the world PERIOD. its not even up for debate with me anymore....and i absolutely HATE Kobe. but i have to give credit where credit is due.

- the amount of work ethic, determination, and discipline it takes for a shot like that
smh.gif
sick.gif

.....so to the Laker fans on here i sincerely have to apologize. i still hate the man though (Mayor). i still hold his selfishness against him. his unwillingness early in his career to play team ball. and his arrogant attitude. so as a former Laker fan....one driven away by Kobe once again i apologize.

Second?

- the NBA is rigged.

- im convinced after tonight that the refs dont exactly control the game.....its like they massage the game where they want it to go. the players participate and help without even knowing it.

- i knew somewhere around the 9 minute mark in the 4th quarter the Celt's were going to win. i could see it in the way the calls were going. its not as blatant as it sounds like, but i seen it.

- the Celtics will lose the series. and Kobe will have his 5th ring. congrats Kobe and Kobe fans.

It's frustrating watching Pau sometimes,
as he just stands there watching the C's grab rebound after rebound.

Our bench was laughable.

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

big baby and nate robinson were the mvps tonight. when is the 'best closer in the nba' gonna actually close a game?????seems like hes just throwing up bricks in the 4th....hes shooting 40% in the finals too. letting his team down...ouch.
maybe because the Celtics are playing good defense on the guy... forcing him to make tough shots.... we know he can make them more than most...... but they're still low percentage shots.

Our bench was laughable.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Our bench was laughable.

its not just pau

im starting to have more confidence in rondo getting 50/50 balls than gasol, odom, and bynum

i know bynum got the bad knee but there was a play today where rondo just jumped over him and got the defensive rebound

question for some:
what's worse, the refs in the nba or the quality of the aj6 infrared pack?
could really get a crab's head spinning

but seriously, as a Celtics fan, the Lakers are better
it's their series to lose, in my opinion, and they just might
half of em can't seem to play team ball or use any discretion
the Celtics are slow and the Lakers are stupid

big baby playing like he's playing for a contract....*wait hes not* --- which makes his performance even more admirable. still celtics r going to lose, obvious but there won't be an impact game from him like that from here on out. don't forget the suns series - the lakers basic starting 5 got beat by the suns jv team....came back to win G5, but at home. G5 will be even more difficult away, but they've already proved they can win at the Garden. BEST OF 3!

those 2 missed techs fts were big imo

just found out chuck and the jet postgame on nbatv
pimp.gif

Good win for the Celtics. The Celtics will need the starters to have great games from now on to win the series though. Leon Powe had his great game in 08 and Davis had his this time.

I could sense Kobe anger on his team after the ref made that bad charge/blocking call on Kobe . Lamar you weak 6'10 {}

it's a new series now. best of 3 w/2 in LA. It's gonna be a great finish.

Still though, it looks like the Lakers are the better team. They just been making some really idiotic mistakes down the stretch. Phil will make the adjustments and win this for us

I liked how kobe played the whole 4th quarter, but he aint really dominate like fisher did last game, or how he always does it........its a coin flip for game 5 seriously

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

........i have a couple confessions to make.

- im sorry but after tonight i have to give it to Kobe 100%. this man is the best player in the world PERIOD. its not even up for debate with me anymore....and i absolutely HATE Kobe. but i have to give credit where credit is due.

- the amount of work ethic, determination, and discipline it takes for a shot like that
smh.gif
sick.gif

.....so to the Laker fans on here i sincerely have to apologize. i still hate the man though (Mayor). i still hold his selfishness against him. his unwillingness early in his career to play team ball. and his arrogant attitude. so as a former Laker fan....one driven away by Kobe once again i apologize.

Second?

- the NBA is rigged.

- im convinced after tonight that the refs dont exactly control the game.....its like they massage the game where they want it to go. the players participate and help without even knowing it.

- i knew somewhere around the 9 minute mark in the 4th quarter the Celt's were going to win. i could see it in the way the calls were going. its not as blatant as it sounds like, but i seen it.

- the Celtics will lose the series. and Kobe will have his 5th ring. congrats Kobe and Kobe fans.

Agree 100% with this.

I don't think the NBA is flat-out rigged but as you said, but they do "massage the game where they want it to go"...

I hope you're wrong about the last point though...
glasses.gif

"massage the way they want the game to go"

QFT!

That is the perfect answer to this crap.  You can honestly say every game was pushed for the winner.

exactly ......refs pushed for la in game 3.......and bos in the 4th qtr in game 4.....HOPEFULLY they call it even these last 3 games since its tied up
pimp.gif
.....you got your ratings stern so let these last 3 be reffed evenly

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

big baby and nate robinson were the mvps tonight. when is the 'best closer in the nba' gonna actually close a game?????seems like hes just throwing up bricks in the 4th....hes shooting 40% in the finals too. letting his team down...ouch.
maybe because the Celtics are playing good defense on the guy... forcing him to make tough shots.... we know he can make them more than most...... but they're still low percentage shots.
still, kobe hasnt stepped up in the finals at all. he hasnt been playing like the 'best closer in the nba' in the 4th quarter. when kobe goes off in 4th quarters, people are quick to praise him as being the black mamba, but when hes throwing up bricks its 'odom getting punked by big baby'. no. fisher has already bailed them out in game 3, or else this series would be 3-1 because kobe hasnt stepped up.

kobe is known for taking low% shots, but he gets a pass because he makes some of them. In this series, his bad shots selection has cost them.

Back
Top Bottom