OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

tired.gif
No excuses. We just lost. Kobe is the only one who showed. Pau and odom couldn't rebound to save their lives.

Refs were cool except for that awful 3 second call on KG and the Charge that kobe took which they missed.

Big baby is good. all these times he plays well in good games

LO is trash, he is a fouling machine.

Pau has butterfingers, anytime he has the ball he makes stupid passes.

Pierce and KG are clowns. the whole entire game they are quiet and dont do shiiiiit. Paul makes like 2 baskets and acts like he brought them back, after the bench did everything
indifferent.gif
KG as well, he is quiet, then his team brings them up and all of a sudden this biiitch is on his knees.

Kobe has been trash in the fourth quarter.

Ray is whack too.

Nate and Babys hustle was great and won the game for them, but thye have to have more poise. we shouldnt be seeing druel on the damn court.

Lakers had no heart in the fourth

what was going on b/t kg and rondo when that timeout was called?????? Kg had his finger in rondo's face and %*+#.....i know i'm not the only one who saw that
laugh.gif

What needs to be stressed is how the Lakers got raped on the boards. That's why yall really lost.

Also like how the refs let the players play.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.

Are you being sarcastic?  I hate LA with a passion, but I don't see how the series is over.

--No sarcasm homes. The C's will defend homecourt then embarrass the Lakers on the Staples court. Thats how its gonna go down.

honestly i dont know how the lakers lost because the bench outplayed the lakers starters in the 4th and that shouldnt really happen....im not a lakers or celtics fan but when you have a starting 5 against 4 bench dudes and starter you should do work...gotta give credit to big baby and nate.... they basically won this game

1hs0tv.jpg

^ funny gif, but he is an idiot as is most of Boston's roster.

the turning point in this game (and possibly the series) was Bynum injuring himself AGAIN. Phil left Odom in and he got styled on by Big Baby possession after possession.

--The refs had nothing to do with the Lakers losing.
--Lakers lost in the 4th qtr to a better team. Plain and simple. It will happen again on Sunday and Tuesday too. Quote me.

Theres the quote and I'll be back Sunday after the the game. And take that TEAM LAKERS banner off because you are no fan.

%*@+ lamar odom, committing dumb fouls just like the previous few games

at one point he was letting people just drive by him so look at the box score and he got 2 fouls
indifferent.gif
, lamar too dumb to know the difference between smart fouls and stupid fouls

unfortunately for the lakers he keeps committing stupid ones, if your dumb +$% is gonna foul at least prevent the 3 pt play
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

--The refs had nothing to do with the Lakers losing.
--Lakers lost in the 4th qtr to a better team. Plain and simple. It will happen again on Sunday and Tuesday too. Quote me.

Theres the quote and I'll be back Sunday after the the game. And take that TEAM LAKERS banner off because you are no fan.

--Aw dude. You dont know how I roll do you? 

big baby and the celtics know lamar is the weak link. he's had lamar's number all series. time to put someone else on him, use diff strategy if hes in the game - before he's able to get rolling. substitution worked for doc - they got the job done. kobe needs to stop making lazy passes.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

what was going on b/t kg and rondo when that timeout was called?????? Kg had his finger in rondo's face and %*+#.....i know i'm not the only one who saw that
laugh.gif

Rondo and Gasol were jawing at each other and KG didn't want the Celtics to pick up another tech.

Lakers handed that game to them on a silver platter.

(Lakers lost MENTALLY and because of BOARDS) = because of LAMAR.

Props to Big Baby Davis.  The dude played with his heart out.  Celtics need to play with his level of intensity or else...

ya calm down on them refs, they did good besides like 2 or 3.

Lakers just played terrible and Lamar had like a billion TO's and fouled everyone.

to be honest im way more scared of their bench then the starters, besides Rondo.

Thats what Lakers have going for them, hopefully their bench wont show uo again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.

Are you being sarcastic?  I hate LA with a passion, but I don't see how the series is over.

--No sarcasm homes. The C's will defend homecourt then embarrass the Lakers on the Staples court. Thats how its gonna go down.

Come on, im a Boston fan and absolutely detest the Lakers, but they arent just gonna roll over and die. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif

peeped that too

stop with the ref complaining.... same damn story...... losing team fans always complaining..... the only ones that should be complaining are the coaching staff cuz that's their job, so0 they can re-plan their strategy for the next game. players just gotta play through it..... fans just gotta watch and take it

Seriously...the postgame interview on ESPNews... Glen Davis is the Hamburglar in the offseason. I swear.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom