OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

Lakers got handled tonight. No excuses should be made

The only good thing about this loss for the Lakers is that it was a close game all throughout

Lakers ain't a tough team though

damn damn dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

going to pour my drink and take it out on somebody on 2k

Big win for the Celtics..

Nate and Big Baby were huge for them.

I expect this thread to be bombarded with Lakers' fans crying about the refs or something, because of course the Lakers have never lost a game by themselves and need help to lose.
eyes.gif

!+*+ all of you celtic fans, i hate you with a passion. Especially you Big $#@#+% baby davis...you can all go !+*+ yourselves.

Yes I'm mad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Discussing this series with some friends of mine today (laker fans) and this loss was expected which is why I barely tuned in.  [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]David Joel Stern will make this series go the distance.[/color]

Originally Posted by Fearless

lakers gave this game to

Either the refs stole it from you or you gave it away. You never lose. You could never lose a game, you're the almighty LAY-KURZ!

Lame.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.

Are you being sarcastic?  I hate LA with a passion, but I don't see how the series is over.

Originally Posted by GotShpat

!+*+ all of you celtic fans, i hate you with a passion. Especially you Big $#@#+% baby davis...you can all go !+*+ yourselves.

Yes I'm mad.

roll.gif

--The refs had nothing to do with the Lakers losing.
--Lakers lost in the 4th qtr to a better team. Plain and simple. It will happen again on Sunday and Tuesday too. Quote me.

the refs only call fouls on the lakers when they see excessive contact

the celtics must have gotten like 10 3 poin plays while the lakers were always fouled BEFORE THE SHOT
grin.gif

DEREK FISHER IN FOUL TROUBLE ALL GAME. COINCEDENCE? my *$!

I expected it to be this way though. The lakers better send game tape to stern cause it obviously works.

Even with that, the Lakers could have won if not for Lamar Odom sucking extreme *$!. I don't wanna see this dude in a laker uniform next year. Dude showed no effort and no heart out there and looked scared.

Not having bynum on the floor is not a good look and the lakers will not win this series if Lamar keeps getting more time.

#*$% you lamar
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom