Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Blow a Bag is so slept on. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Idk who future is but I just listened to his "real and true" song with Miley. It's pretty dope. Cool how future ain't about the groupies and is faithful to his girl.

On a serious note, how many DMV people going to Futures show on the 29th?

NVM tickets at 140 :smh:

Last edited:
Might just take the L and go. Pay the price and consider it a Birthday gift to myself. Need this dude to dedicate "throw away" to me.

His shows are aight.

They're short and he don't do the whole song. A verse of it and a chorus. Some songs don't even get a whole verse.

Hopefully he puts on a good show since he's the headliner. If I decide to drop $150, I'd be pissed if I didn't hear Mad Luv, Codeine Crazy, etc. in their entirety.

His shows are aight.

They're short and he don't do the whole song. A verse of it and a chorus. Some songs don't even get a whole verse.

Hmm something to think about. I was at the Travis show at the Filmore and that **** was packed. This maybe worse than that.

Tickets in the A starting at $155 :smh:

Crazy what a year would do. I was at the monster vs beast mode tour in DC last May for my bday. Shorty I was with at the time bought 3 tickets for me and 2 of my mans.

It TOTALED $150 :lol:. Even though he showed up late, he performed his *** off. Good times :pimp:

If y'all didn't know his snapchat is: fbgboss

Concerts look lit AF every time and he seems to be performing damn near all his bangers.

:lol: If you still haven't coped tix you're playing the hell out of yourself... Those prices are going nowhere but up at this point.

Imma hand myself a major L and prob not go. Too much hogwash goin' on and I'm feeling less and less enthused about payin' more than $70 for tix

Bust a jug in the West End at the parking lot
Used to sell my crack at Days Inn, had it crazy hot
Styrofoam cups, all I know is I get crazy, man
My partners on dust, they gon shoot up a whole stadium
I don't trust your baby mama but we made a crazy film
And I smashed her last night on a lot of pills
And we turned her apartment to a trap house deal
And I turned her apartment to my dope house deal

SIDENOTE: Batman Beyond Intro>>

Back
Top Bottom