Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

When he went to New Orleans, tickets were up to $225 to sit at the bottom row. And it was sold out.

I settled for the $150 tickets.

Last edited:
I think the $150 price just might be resale, actually. I should've specified.

I paid $200 to see Blink in the pit back when they reuinted in 09 though. Don't eem care. :smokin

Last edited:
Oh Okay that sounds A lot more sane LMAO, i'm thinking of doing the NYC Concert, Him & TY $ = 1000% turnup, pretty woman, and weed smoke

eek.gif

Salute tho...

"i dont trust your BM, but we made a crazy film."   
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Tickets were actually like 40$ in my city but every ticket site crashed within like 10 seconds.

:x

So all these high prices are resell smh

WAIT THIS ***** CHARGING 150$ A SHOW? I'VE BEEN TO KENDRICK, COLE, JAY, YE AND THE MOST I'VE PAID WAS 180$ FOR THE YEEZUS TOUR AND THAT WAS OFF RESALE

I LIKE FUTURE BUT THEM PERKYS MUST HAVE ROTTED HIS BRAIN

Fall back, they were $65 the day they dropped and they were roughly that amount for over a month in most cities not named Atlanta.

If I remember correctly I explicitly referenced in this very thread ppl should cop around that time because ideally he was going to drop something that would build the hype before the tour started in Feb... Did I forecast him dropping this animal PR? No, but the point still remains, tithing :pimp:

Me and Big bro listening to 1000, True Story, Streetz Calling....drinking Henny.

Bout to slide to slide some chicks thru. It's lit. Oh yeah, I got the job I interviewed the other day while listening to Purple Reign on the way to the interview. :pimp:.

Let's get it :pimp:.

Sensational [emoji]9748[/emoji]️

Me and Big bro listening to 1000, True Story, Streetz Calling....drinking Henny.

Bout to slide to slide some chicks thru. It's lit. Oh yeah, I got the job I interviewed the other day while listening to Purple Reign on the way to the interview. :pimp:.

Let's

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smokin

Salute fam. Congrats. :nthat:

Last edited:

Whats the job? Culvers?

Not gonna lie I'm trying to smash with futures music playing in the background. Gonna go ham when March Madness comes on.

Maybe I don't go to the strip club enough or something or I'm going to the wrong clubs because I've only heard freak **** played 1 time since the summer and I go atleast twice a month

Maybe I don't go to the strip club enough or something or I'm going to the wrong clubs because I've only heard freak **** played 1 time since the summer and I go atleast twice a month
They play it but that ain't the one. U would think that's the future song that gets the most spins but real sisters, trap ******, commas get way more spins in the club.

Back
Top Bottom