Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

This dude has to be trollin about the future and zay dislike. I am about to put Colossal on right damn now. :lol: Then Peacoat, then Lay Up. Those are some tracks to be :smokin and listenin. Damn near life changing man. :smh:

This dude has to be trollin about the future and zay dislike. I am about to put Colossal on right damn now. :lol: Then Peacoat, then Lay Up. Those are some tracks to be :smokin and listenin. Damn near life changing man. :smh:

that second verse is in my top 3 future verses :pimp:

We took all this game and went bought us some chains​

We ******* these *******, ain't none of 'em gettin' claimed​

I'm straight up, deranged​

I jump out the Range​

I go to the flame on a Wednesday​

That molly, that drank and that kush​

I think I went over my limit​

Stack after stack after stack​

I'm throwin' this **** to the ceiling​

Got three Audemars and a Bentley​

And it's one hell of a feeling          ​

THIS **** GETTIN COLOSSAL

Last edited:
You also a broncos fan though so we excuse you for this. I can only imagine there's a disconnect going from the likes of Keith Urban to Zay.

Lmao I'm dead :lol: :rofl:. Have a rep homie

:lol: glad you could take it in stride man for the record congrats on the conference championship. That defense is a pleasure to watch + CJ Anderson from the town so he's good in my book.

Last edited:
Hater **** is a ratchet masterpiece. The disrespect on this track
mean.gif
Im putting on, aint no hex on me 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
No bargains I buy it if I want
I pull up wherever I want I do what ever I want
You take her on dates and I won't
You holding her hand and I won't
You do whatever I want and i do whatever I want
I got her mouth when I want
She let me hit when I want
You like to trick and I won't
You claiming that ***** and I won't

:x

This dude has to be trollin about the future and zay dislike. I am about to put Colossal on right damn now.
laugh.gif
Then Peacoat, then Lay Up. Those are some tracks to be
smokin.gif
and listenin. Damn near life changing man.
mean.gif
My man 
nthat.gif

COLLOSAL STILL
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37214/title.futures-bodyguard-murdered-inside-georgia-home
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Future's Bodyguard Murdered Inside Georgia Home[/h1]
[h1]  [/h1]
by JUSTIN HUNTE on January 26th 2016 |    13 COMMENTS

Screen-Shot-2016-01-17-at-12.57.44-AM-e1453021147272-300x300.png

[h3]Fox 5 News says Michael Phillips was found dead following an altercation with unknown assailant.[/h3]
Clayton County, Georgia officials sayFuture’s  bodyguard, Michael Phillips, 27, was murdered this afternoon (January 25) inside his home in Jonesboro, Georgia.

Fox 5 news reports that neighbors heard “some arguing and gunshots” inside Phillips home around 1pm EST. Phillips wife was home when the altercation occurred, but was in a different part of the house. Authorities are still searching for the gunman.

According to Lt. Frank Thomas, the Clayton County Police Department is still "interviewing Phillips’ neighbors and trying to piece together what happened."

Phillips was reportedly recently married and expecting a child. He also played the piano at the Hands of Faith Deliverance Center in Riverdale, Georgia.

HipHopDX extends its condolences to family and friends of Michael Phillips.
Terrible. 

No bargains I buy it if I want
I pull up wherever I want I do what ever I want
You take her on dates and I won't
You holding her hand and I won't
You do whatever I want and i do whatever I want
I got her mouth when I want
She let me hit when I want
You like to trick and I won't
You claiming that ***** and I won't

sick.gif
I thought he was saying "You do whatever I won't, I do whatever I want"

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37214/title.futures-bodyguard-murdered-inside-georgia-home
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]  [/h1]
by JUSTIN HUNTE on January 26th 2016 |    13 COMMENTS

[h3]Fox 5 News says Michael Phillips was found dead following an altercation with unknown assailant.[/h3]
Clayton County, Georgia officials sayFuture’s  bodyguard, Michael Phillips, 27, was murdered this afternoon (January 25) inside his home in Jonesboro, Georgia.

Fox 5 news reports that neighbors heard “some arguing and gunshots” inside Phillips home around 1pm EST. Phillips wife was home when the altercation occurred, but was in a different part of the house. Authorities are still searching for the gunman.

According to Lt. Frank Thomas, the Clayton County Police Department is still "interviewing Phillips’ neighbors and trying to piece together what happened."

Phillips was reportedly recently married and expecting a child. He also played the piano at the Hands of Faith Deliverance Center in Riverdale, Georgia.

Terrible. 
I swear it seems like whenever someone becomes successful something like this happens (A friend or loved one passing away)..no matter if they are a celebrity or regular person

Last edited:

[h1] [/h1]

[h1] [/h1]

by JUSTIN HUNTE on January 26th 2016 |   13 COMMENTS

Clayton County, Georgia officials sayFuture’s bodyguard, Michael Phillips, 27, was murdered this afternoon (January 25) inside his home in Jonesboro, Georgia.

Terrible. 
I swear it seems like whenever someone becomes successful something like this happens (A friend or loved one passing away)..no matter if they are a celebrity or regular person

didn't one of Future's folks get hit while riding on the highway? (in a maybach if it matters)

Damn, you just took me back with that mention. I remember first moving to the A and going to North Clayton high for freshman year. It was Southside Mafia and Hit Squad that had the area on the decline. I knew some of those cats, but never could get down with that gang ****. Family moved to Fulton, I went to Banneker, and I haven't heard of any of those gangs ever since. Damb.

Damn, you just took me back with that mention. I remember first moving to the A and going to North Clayton high for freshman year. It was Southside Mafia and Hit Squad that had the area on the decline. I knew some of those cats, but never could get down with that gang ****. Family moved to Fulton, I went to Banneker, and I haven't heard of any of those gangs ever since. Damb.
I remember the first party that got shot up and that was it. SSM dudes were the first guys I knew that did not care who you were and would lay hands on you. Remember some chick got beat up at a party

I'm from Fulton, East Point off Washington rd to be exact. I think my pops went to Banneker.

And Never Gon Lose is the best intro. Bar none

the past two interviews on hot97 , with timaland and jermaine dupri , have again had future's name brought up and not by the person being interviewed .

like bro what is ebro's problem , he has to chill 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom