Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Yeah Timb did talk good about Future

They were talking about how rappers today aren't really rapping and Ebro said he really can't understand what they are saying, he used Young Thug and Future as examples then fixed his statement and say mostly Young Thug, he understands Future more

u know what y'all are right timb might have brought it up , but u could just hear ebro waiting for an excuse to say something salty 

hes gotta stop . not even as a future fan its just annoying to always hear you talking about someone negatively when maybe YOU just don't get it 

laugh.gif
 i be so bored but i should probably stop watching them , but every interview I'm just waiting to hear future brought up when the conversation doesn't even involve him 

Last edited:
It's one thing to not like the same stuff. It's corny to take time to throw subtle jabs at people, and even cornier to try to bait others into criticizing someone off the strength of YOU not liking them.

Ebro does these things with a smile on his face

I can't be mad at that

This social media age is all about narratives

He's basically creating episodes "shows" with the quotables

That **** just ain't a big deal to me. :lol:

Future DOES mumble and when you have everybody bitting his style and the Migos flow I can understand how some older hip hop heads can get tired of it. I **** with Future and Migos but some older fans don't and if they wanna take jabs let 'em. It comes with the territory, every time the game changes some people will love it, some people will hate it.

That **** just ain't a big deal to me. :lol:

Future DOES mumble and when you have everybody bitting his style and the Migos flow I can understand how some older hip hop heads can get tired of it. I **** with Future and Migos but some older fans don't and if they wanna take jabs let 'em. It comes with the territory, every time the game changes some people will love it, some people will hate it.

^^ Had it been anybody else i'd roll with that but ebro is just a hating *** lame. Plain & simple.

Last edited:
Run Up is so perfect to hit a hella smooth two step too[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'm cool on her, i done had her

Once I cock and load, I'm the money man
Got a hundred ¿%'s got a hundred xans :smh:

I'm cool on her, i done had her

Once I cock and load, I'm the money man
Got a hundred ¿%'s got a hundred xans :smh:

:nthat:

Anyone else **** w/ Perkys calling?

Rocking Balmains like they Levi's, overtime the booth look like a gold mine, I served in Alabama like Roll Tide :smokin

Also, dudes putting All Right over Digital Dash as an intro??? :x

Fuutch went clean in on DD.

Last edited:
Perkys calling is HARD, one of my favorite on the album. All right is hard too. I don't even feel like comparing it to dd, I like them both.

Future formula is keeping him alive.

Free music/mixtape...And charge out for the feature and tour/shows.

Old man Ebro needs to get his ears checked if he doesn't understand Future properly, Young Thug I can understand :lol:
English is my 3rd language and I understand Future just fine. I can understand Thug for the most part, gotta use rapgenius sometimes for him though

Back
Top Bottom