Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I honestly can't think of a better song this year... Especially rap song.

Last edited:
March Madness is in the top 10 songs ever recorded in mankind's history.

Idk about history but I do agree that march madness is a bomb song and prob one of future's best! News or something is second for me.

It's funny because I hardly hear anyone big up march madness on this site but if u listen to that joint in headphones with vol up...my gawd! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

"Dress it up and make it real for me! Whatever the hell that means..."

March Madness in the club when you faded >>>>

Last time March Madness dropped on me at the club drunk off that Patron I had an out-of-body experience 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Not going to say hood dudes dislike Drake but I've hardly ever heard his music being played in the hood. Not every hood across the nation the same though so *shrugs*

The hood don't really mess with Drake like that. _'s don't feel what he's rapping or singing about. I know a few dudes that listen to him but it ain't that many. There's a reason why he jumps on Migos or Futures wave.

Last edited:

Not every hood across the nation the same though so *shrugs*
I can agree to that.

I've still never seen a real  hood dude care about what they listen to though.  Atleast not the places I've been and grew up.  Whatever is riding they gonna turn up to, and alot of times the new hotness is either a Drake song or has Drake on it lol.  Just what it is.  Of course the more trap-ish music gets more spins in the hood, but i've never seen someone thats really bout it not jam to some Drake cause they think he soft lol.   Most hood dudes dont even know or care about bruh's background. Its dudes I know still asking the CD/DVD man to burn em CDs of songs they like from the radio lol.   Most N's not on blog sites researching how real people are.   They just tryna be entertained.  Hood n's are regular people and can relate to strip clubs and wifing thots and s*** too, it not how it is on TV 
laugh.gif
. It usually be the internet wanna-bes that that only bump all-trap-all-day tryna keep up an image.  

I know some gutta n's that will ride around blasting R&B and still clap you in a heartbeat lmao.   Nobody would dare tell em to turn it off either
laugh.gif
.  Music you listen to /= being real lol.  If so alot of the nerds on here would be Hitmen and Kingpins 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm making U.S. g's overseas
That's U.S. Dollars that you can achieve
****** my white girl she said "***** please"
**** my white girl she say "***** please."

:smokin

I just don't see many dudes from DC or Baltimore really bumping Drakes music. Does it get play in clubs or parties? yeah but dudes I know listen to Boosie, Gucci, Jeezy, Gotti, even that _ Shy Glizzy is getting played. Older cats I know listen to Scarface, Pac and UGK.

Of course what you listen to doesn't = how real you are. But there are alot of dudes that just think Drake is a corny *** _. Ain't no big deal. :lol:

I can agree to that.

I've still never seen a real hood dude care about what they listen to though.  Atleast not the places I've been and grew up.  Whatever is riding they gonna turn up to, and alot of times the new hotness is either a Drake song or has Drake on it lol.  Just what it is.  Of course the more trap-ish music gets more spins in the hood, but i've never seen someone thats really bout it not jam to some Drake cause they think he soft lol.   Most hood dudes dont even know or care about bruh's background. Its dudes I know still asking the CD/DVD man to burn em CDs of songs they like from the radio lol.   Most N's not on blog sites researching how real people are.   They just tryna be entertained.  Hood n's are regular people and can relate to strip clubs and wifing thots and s*** too, it not how it is on TV :lol: . It usually be the internet wanna-bes that that only bump all-trap-all-day tryna keep up an image.  

I know some gutta n's that will ride around blasting R&B and still clap you in a heartbeat lmao.   Nobody would dare tell em to turn it off either :lol: .  Music you listen to /= being real lol.  If so alot of the nerds on here would be Hitmen and Kingpins :rofl:  

This is real talk! Only true Gs though. Must fake ones think they can only listen to everything hood to keep it 100. But true Gs don't give af. Good music is good music!

went to a rich homie quan concert couple nights back savages only & practically the only thing dj played was future.  EVERYONE wilen out 2 anything future, heavy on monster & 56 nights.  when he bumped drizzy OR young thug n****** werent haven it & i have thugger ink he my slime my lord & spirit 

Back
Top Bottom