Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I know dudes gonna come at my neck for this but March madness is weak. I just don't see the hype for it. 56 nights>mm

march madness

56 nights

monster

easily my 3 favorite tracks......monster shouldve been longer though , not a bigggg future fan dont knock me bros 

march madness = 100 mph on the highway on the way to south beach at 9 pm

56 nights = cruisin back smokin the clip you left at 2 am 

56 Nights is the best track on the tape.

March Madness is the hottest tho, if that makes sense.  Joint is a hit.  Ultimate mood AND turnup song rolled into one.  Its like the culmination of all the other tracks on the tape. 

Last edited:
i can see why someone can say 56 nights is better then March Madness. its one of mytop 5 as well.
now is very underrated should have been longer tho :smh:

march madness

56 nights

monster

easily my 3 favorite tracks......monster shouldve been longer though , not a bigggg future fan dont knock me bros 

march madness = 100 mph on the highway on the way to south beach at 9 pm

56 nights = cruisin back smokin the clip you left at 2 am 
who goes to south beach at 9 pm

Man where the **** can I find the full version of Upper Echelon from DS1 :x? Seems like the only full version is on Youtube

56 Nights = Shaq
March Madness = Kobe

But I'm not about sit here and let you guys influence me to choose favorites between my son's though.

Last edited:
If you don't like March Madness you aren't living life right. It's works as magnificent background music to those moments when you are peaking at life. 

March Madness
Codeine Crazy
Where I Came From
56 Nights
Hardly
Trap ******
Forever Eva
Colossal
Know The Meaning

Whats going on with those songs above transcends music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom