Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

future is the ish to me. Period.

The way i see it is drake is always ridingin that hot wave. WHOEVER IS HOT HE GETS ON THE REMIX.
recent examples would be...
Tuesday remix
My way remix
hotling bling(on someone elses beat)

and now hes on futures wave.

thats how i see it...IMO. Dont bash on me bros
glasses.gif
You right lol.  **** im a Drake fan and I agree.  Dude knows how to maneuver in the industry, and stay relevant.  A skill that alot of cats in the industry dont have.  Even other industry dudes have commended him on it.  He has an ear for whats hot, or what can be made hot.  In-between dropping his albums, he tests out different sounds, using other artists and even other genres. The side effect is that its good for both parties(especially the up and coming party) if they play it right.

In this case, Future really didnt need Drake's buzz. Dude has been on the charts since he came out, whether it was his song or something he created for someone else.  Dudes dont give Future enough credit honestly. This isnt like the Migos or Makonnen, or any of those other situations.  Here both artists had a big wave beforehand.  Future and Drake felt that they had good chemistry in the studio, recognized each other's strength in the game, and capitalized.  Plus alot of their fanbases overlap.  It was a no-brainer.  Thats called being smart and knowing how to play the game.  Alot of dudes favorite artists dont know how to maneuver and deliver heat, which is why they are fighting to keep buzz while dudes like Future and Drake are flourishing with ease.

Last edited:
Drake does exactly what we do. He hit these blogs and see whats hot. O he bubbling, got x amount of views, let me shout em out on IG. Take the most popular, potential to be commercial track, tell em u wanna hop on it (they won't say no, they want that look) hop on said song. Once it blows up everybody credits drake for breaking em. I'm telling u, he never hopped on the sauce twinz record like he said because it didn't get as big as he thought it was. Let that **** had start getting spins everywhere drake would've sent a verse that week.

Not saying he isn't accepted, but dudes wasn't just out here with the homies on a Saturday night banging a Aubrey album. Me and my ****** out riding, bout to go turn up, best believe take care is never the playlist. Usually future, Gucci, Ross or some local ****. I heard drake in a strip club for the first time when wattba dropped, he's in that environment now. All while he can still drop his album and feed his demographic.

^ I'd take Jada fire to the courts and cuff her up *shrug*

I just sat here listening to march madness challenging myself. Like what other rapper could get this beat and make it a song just as big or bigger... I couldn't figure one out. That's what make this dude unique, he taking these great trap beats and making masterpieces. U can only wonder what he would do to some of the beats these other dudes wasting

Back
Top Bottom