Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

It never happened probably code for there's more FuturexDrake on the way. :nerd:

My dude Willchamberlain gonna be tight. :lol:

It never happened probably code for there's more FuturexDrake on the way. :nerd:

You are crazy if you think WATTBA was all they had in store for listeners. ****** bought championship rings for one another with the fbgovo logos. Dude's are about to come back. Watch them f around and drop again next year.

Honestly he can drop that **** all he want as long as he gives is what WE want in between. He forget about his core he gonna **** around it get forgotten about messing with Aubrey. Feed these streets fewtch feed us then the suburban kids.

Another project would be overkill IMO. Just divide the songs among your next respective albums and keep it moving.

WATTBA worked because it was two superstars coming together after historic years for their career. Like what if Kanye and Wayne did a tape in October 07 or January 08 or something.

But Metro said this was just a mixtape and that they have an album coming soon so who knows. I just want a Zaytoven X 40 beat.

Drake fans want views
Future fans want ape ****/bm2/monster 2
They got away with robbery once now please ya fans

zaytoven beats are something else. currently bumping "too excited" on repeat....goodness that cello or violin got me bumpin CRAZY

CTG made a good point. A lot of people kept saying Future benefited more because of the audience Drake reaches, but they hardle ever consider how Aubrey benefited by reaching the street/trap audience. No body would be checking for a Drake trap the record or album. That Future plug definitely benefited him a lot.

Stop telling so much truth blink! Like I said, him being the top guy, he would've never did it if he didn't benefit. I heard a drake song in the strip club for the first the the week that dropped. Not only does bartolomeu know future but chrishawntae gonna be bumping aubrey.

It's not even that but the tape was promoted and was first streamed on Drake's apple radio station. Idk if Dra cut the man a check but dude essentially made more off the project and basically put in less work.

Drake's the biggest guy in the game so him rocking wit Future ain't did much as far as putting him on in the hood. if Drake embraced the trap and changed his sound maybe but he basically added regular features onto Futures stuff.

It's not even that but the tape was promoted and was first streamed on Drake's apple radio station. Idk if Dra cut the man a check but dude essentially made more off the project and basically put in less work.

Drake's the biggest guy in the game so him rocking wit Future ain't did much as far as putting him on in the hood. if Drake embraced the trap and changed his sound maybe but he basically added regular features onto Futures stuff.

hood dudes arent big on drake, that tape def had cats playin "im the plug" in their car all day

hood dont ride around blastin hotline bling, my own mother loves that song but prob has no idea about wattba

drake is super pop rap, suburbs and white chicks love dude all day

Last edited:
hood dudes arent big on drake, that tape def had cats playin "im the plug" in their car all day

and after this tape "hood dudes" will still not be big on Drake (hence the popularity of the Drake-less version)

I can "almost" name an album-worth of singles that the hood messed with. As much as I hate Drake and the song I'm On One, I heard that song everywhere I went for damn near a year.

Drake so strategic man, instead of actually invest time and effort to make a street/hood/urban/whateva type of album (which wouldn't sell as much as his superpop albums) he invaded a Future session

Y'all dudes acting like buddy a G-Eazy or something

Last edited:
future is the ish to me. Period.

The way i see it is drake is always ridingin that hot wave. WHOEVER IS HOT HE GETS ON THE REMIX.
recent examples would be...
Tuesday remix
My way remix
hotling bling(on someone elses beat)

and now hes on futures wave.

thats how i see it...IMO. Dont bash on me bros 8)

Back
Top Bottom