Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Chris wi me so I ain't on my own. But bruh no ceilings to can be average and its = to the og. 56 nights should just be retired u can't remake that **** ever. March madness is one of those songs we gonna hear the rest of our lives. When u go to ya boy cabaret at 50 and they play all the hot **** from our days u gonna hear march madness... U ain't hearing no Lil mouse remix.

Yeah, $tacy $tacy on his own with the No Ceilings slander. :lol:

I'm not a fan of Wayne, but NC is piff.

Na b hes not on his own with that lol. I swear i think ppl get No Ceilings confused with Da Drought 3 or something with all the classic talk bout that tape & lack of appreciation for Da Drought 3

But anyways back to a better artist, glad Ape **** finally has a release date...now to see if it actually drops lol

Smh. Last classic mixtape Wayne officially dropped was dedication 2 BUT I'll let the drought 3 folks claim that as the last. No ceilings was cool but far from a classic

Drought is over 3 (unofficial) was a classic

Them Drought Is Over mixtapes were all tough. To think that most of those songs from that series were gon be the REAL Carter 3 still saddens me. That was the beginning of the end for Wayne

And Dedication 2 is an undisputed classic, Da Drought 3 was great especially considering it was a double disc. One of the last great Wayne projects

No Ceilings on the other hand was ok but this classic talk bout it, is just...talk lol

04-07 wayne was classic

08-09 was just Ok but still relatively decent

post-rebirth im not really tryna hear no Wayne

towards the middle/end of 07 was when the "im the **** like ______"-esque bars started and post C3 his whole style devolved into that

When I said not to give 56 the No Ceilings treatment, it was only in the sense that it should be left as a stand alone. No part 2. Let the greatness live on its own.

I agree with the sentiment of living to be 50sum and still wanting to hear March Madness. Swear I'm going to play it at every major event for the rest of my life.

No ceilings can be a 5 part series it wasn't that good... But hopefully mike will redeems himself

Watch me like dvd/vcr, pump to ya chest i aint talking CPR, riding this track like a mfing street car. U right dipset omg he went in broooo omg omg. Meek always get flack for his roley bars, imma start calling Wayne out every time he say his "like" bars.

Its crazy son really had 2 different rap careers. Pre c3 is an all time great tho

That vid is yet another L for Tyga...

Just read she faked the Future tatt on Ciaras birthday & Future released this vid on Tygas birthday...:lol:

That vid is yet another L for Tyga...

Just read she faked the Future tatt on Ciaras birthday & Future released this vid on Tygas birthday...:lol:

Yep

Future don't care neither does she.

He prob had to have hit it unless this is all for show?

Just watched the video. Nobody can tell me Future didn't smash 
laugh.gif
 The way they were "acting" in the video, I can see why she caught feelings. They were way to intimate in that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom