Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Metro makes a general statement about dudes dropping multiple mixtapes saying they tryna ride Future wave.
Thug thinks its about him and gets offended.
Thug goes on Metro subtweet rant
Future tweets "You will never have the juice like that".  May or may not be related.
Thug sees that and goes on Future subtweet rant
Metro tells Thug, F the BS, pull up :lol:

Who else could it have been about if it wasn't about Thug

Ima give Fewtch a pass. That Last Breath beat is just :x ... When the beat drops around that 40 second mark :x :x :x

Last edited:

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Dem Keys man.

One of the best songs on the 5peat

Future + Zaytoven > *
Thats how I feel 
pimp.gif

That boy Fire Marshall really be working man. Videos for errythang

new here but longstanding apostle of nayvadius demun wilburn aka @future hendrix all praise be unto thee

want to put out there his last 3 mixtapes in the correct canonical order not sure if this was already discussed

1. Monster

2. 56 nights

3. Beastmode

this is not opinion, not fact but canon law discuss 

That gah damn Colossal joint doesn't ever get old :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

"I hit the lights them roaches used to scatter, I had to go to work with heavy metal, I done seen dead bodies in the ghetto, I seen these b**ches dancin' with the devil"

I'm just going to stop before I fugg around and quote this whole damn song :smh:

Last edited:
That gah damn Colossal joint doesn't ever get old :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

"I hit the lights them roaches used to scatter, I had to go to work with heavy metal, I done seen dead bodies in the ghetto, I seen these b**ches dancin' with the devil"

I'm just going to stop before I fugg around and quote this whole damn song :smh:
Listening faded them Zaytoven tracks go next level. :pimp: esp Colossal.

Back
Top Bottom