Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

@Willchamberlain  i just got blocked for callin another NTer a saltine american so imma be cool as a cucumber w/ u tots dont want 2 start no white tears flowin 
roll.gif

That Future song for the Creed soundtrack is Hella good. He never drops trash to be honest

I feel it in the air. Straight street anthems for the holiday season. People are gonna be robbing for their kids' Christmas gifts with this new tape bumping.

I mean, you have to stop and ask yourself how they could possibly surpass the levels they reach on that tape. Dude's gave us Trap ******, Never Gon Lose, etc. For Christ's sake, ***** gave the world March Madness. I swear people think it's a game when I say that's one of the best songs ever recording in mankind's existence. If he can surpass that... :x

Don't give 56 Nights the No Ceilings treatment. Create a completely new beast and keep hitting ****** in the head with hits.

I mean, you have to stop and ask yourself how they could possibly surpass the levels they reach on that tape. Dude's gave us Trap ******, Never Gon Lose, etc. For Christ's sake, ***** gave the world March Madness. I swear people think it's a game when I say that's one of the best songs ever recording in mankind's existence. If he can surpass that...
sick.gif

Don't give 56 Nights the No Ceilings treatment. Create a completely new beast and keep hitting ****** in the head with hits.
Exactly.  56's legacy should stand alone.  Even with the story behind it.  I think that creative space they were in was a once-in-a-lifetime thing.  A part 2 would ruin it unless it was absolutely mindblowing.

Agreed 100%. I remember going back and reading the story about Esco in Dubai and the hard drive getting confiscated. Had me hitting the weebay face while listening to the tape. :lol:

Son don't ever put 56 nights and no ceilings in the same sentence. U could've used other certified classics like the blueprint etc. 56 nights is just that good.

Back
Top Bottom