Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

coldcity coldcity thug, migos, Ross are tapes released the last 2 weeks that I'd rather listen too. Bang 3 also.

Last edited:
Y'all sleep on that Yo Gotti tape. It bumps. My rotation is:

The 4-peat + WATTBA + Mean to me record, and can't lie
16 Zips
I mean
Yo Gotti- The return
Black Dollar

Y'all sleep on that Yo Gotti tape. It bumps. My rotation is:

The 4-peat + WATTBA + Mean to me record, and can't lie
16 Zips
I mean
Yo Gotti- The return
Black Dollar

ross & gotti are in the changer along w/ ds2 but they get rare burn tbh...#2 on ross is crack tho ...think its like 6-7 minutes long

If you legit think Firemarshall dissed Meek I question your fandom.... Because since day 1 dude been about his paper and clearly doesn't give a damn about these other artist out here like that. So I highly doubt he'd be knocked off that track into a battle due to the influences of Aubrey Graham. (I have to call Meek vs. Drake a battle, can't justify using the word "beef")

Last edited:
I'm not one of these guys that reads into social media like that...

But Future only follows 6 people on IG...Meek Mill is one. Future unfollowed his BM, I think if he had a little static with Meek, he'd do the same :lol:

Stay away from lean.

Dudes just watch these dudes sipping it and wanna try it like its soda.

RIP Speaker Knockerz he was bout to run the game.

Knock def was about to run the game. If you think Metro is nice, imagine Metro but with the song making skills of a Future or Fetty (not saying he sounded like Future/Fetty but he made hits just as effortlessly).

But he ain't die from no lean...

Last edited:
If you legit think Firemarshall dissed Meek I question your fandom.... Because since day 1 dude been about his paper and clearly doesn't give a damn about these other artist out here like that. So I highly doubt he'd be knocked off that track into a battle due to the influences of Aubrey Graham. (I have to call Meek vs. Drake a battle, can't justify using the word "beef")

Who else could

"You just a battle rapper...I'm an official trapper"

Apply to.

Meek the only "battle rapper" who said something about Future.

Knock def was about to run the game. If you think Metro is nice, imagine Metro but with the song making skills of a Future or Fetty (not saying he sounded like Future/Fetty but he made hits just as effortlessly).

But he ain't die from no lean...
R.I.P. but lets not get carried away now

Who else could

"You just a battle rapper...I'm an official trapper"
Apply to.
Meek the only "battle rapper" who said something about Future.

What exactly has Meek ever said to/about Future prior to him laying down his vocals for Big Rings?

56 nights really sounds the same....i just dont like southside :lol:

Really? For as much hate as he gets, Southside been goin hard for a hot minute now... Yeah... He's a cocky, arrogant a** n_ but since 09' dude been my favorite trap rap producer.

Last edited:
Made in America

Meek ran back to instagram trying to save face....guess future wasn't buying it 

What exactly has Meek ever said to/about Future prior to him laying down his vocals for Big Rings?

Only thing ppl can think of is the Made In America incident with Meek & his DJ & that Future has sided with Drake. I dont think either is true but i do find Futures choice of words interesting in that verse

Will off the hook :lol:

My only thing is Drake doesn't fit Metro's beats. 40 shoulda had more joints on here.

Ditto. Still pretty good for 6 days, but that's why to me it feels like Future featuring Drake, cause the tape is most beats Future would rap on. It's like Drake called him up and said "Hey Fewtch, let me hop on these Booming Metros" and Future was like ":rolleyes k"

Will off the hook :lol:

My only thing is Drake doesn't fit Metro's beats. 40 shoulda had more joints on here.
Ditto. Still pretty good for 6 days, but that's why to me it feels like Future featuring Drake, cause the tape is most beats Future would rap on. It's like Drake called him up and said "Hey Fewtch, let me hop on these Booming Metros" and Future was like ":rolleyes k"

:lol:

"Yeah, yeah, you know... the BOOMIN ON SOME MUD! beats bro."

Last edited:
Crazy how sizzle and let were so tight then split but who would've thought sizzle would be the relevant one 5 years later.

Is Beast Mode 2 scheduled for this year or is Wikipedia just being wikipedia?

He was a remix away.

He woulda got the co-sign and possibly the OVO deal Makonnen got.

And IDK if you know but he made all his beats too. So in addition to the standard hooks everyone comes to the new guy for when he has a popping single, he also would have been giving beats to everyone.

He coulda made some crazy **** with Drake just by sending him some beats and 40 going back and adding his touch.

Even if you just look at his two mixtapes plus his 3 loose records (Lonely, Dap You Up, Erica Kane); he really didn't have an outright wack song.

Knock was def about to be outta here.

Not even. It's facts.

I don't really think that's an exaggeration. Dude would have been huge.

Word

He was a remix away.

He woulda got the co-sign and possibly the OVO deal Makonnen got.

And IDK if you know but he made all his beats too. So in addition to the standard hooks everyone comes to the new guy for when he has a popping single, he also would have been giving beats to everyone.

He coulda made some crazy **** with Drake just by sending him some beats and 40 going back and adding his touch.

Even if you just look at his two mixtapes plus his 3 loose records (Lonely, Dap You Up, Erica Kane); he really didn't have an outright wack song.

Knock was def about to be outta here.

Agreed 100%

"Money" is what I wake up to.

One of my favs.

Back
Top Bottom