Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

My dude Habibi 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Why are people acting like Future been this underground unknown cat? Future has a ton of hits and had the summer on smash. Most of this is Futures sound with Drake trying to hop on the wave. Not Future making some bubblegum stuff for soccer moms :lol:

Why are people acting like Future been this underground unknown cat? Future has a ton of hits and had the summer on smash. Most of this is Futures sound with Drake trying to hop on the wave. Not Future making some bubblegum stuff for soccer moms
laugh.gif
its not the music, that drake stamp boosted his popularity and transitioned him into that pop lane, its not like future was fetty wap running the airwaves

he had street hits

Why are people acting like Future been this underground unknown cat? Future has a ton of hits and had the summer on smash. Most of this is Futures sound with Drake trying to hop on the wave. Not Future making some bubblegum stuff for soccer moms :lol:
DS2 success got him a lot of overnight fans.

Free Bricks is when I first started checkin for future.

Gucci is like a talent scout prophet, the World War 3 Molly, Lean and Gas tapes have mad Migos, Young Thug and Peewee Longway tracks 2 years before any of them got big.

They may have been rocking with Future but not to this extent, there's definitely been a bandwagon aspect to this movement. Ppl often just want to not miss the wave, there plenlty of people who now claim to be die hard day 1 future fans who don't eem know what Peacoat and Codeine Crazy are and those are recent tracks.

dudes gotta get out there bubble, future was never that big of an artist until right now, yeah he had the streets, but having the streets comes with a ceiling 

hes on the cusp of prime wayne and jeezy status of popularity 

dudes gotta get out there bubble, future was never that big of an artist until right now, yeah he had the streets, but having the streets comes with a ceiling 

Not

Even

Close

Wayne went platinum week 1 with a solo album while having the #1 song in the country.

Future ain't there yet.

All I'm saying is y'all gotta stop using the word great. 11 songs 4-6 GREAT songs? Its 3 maybe 4 good songs nothing GREAT about em. If u just wanted new music from the 2 or 1 and wanna ride to it cool but us future fans have been spoiled. His last 4 projects have been GREAT and minus honest and Pluto every other project was GREAT maybe astronaut status being just good. After the 4 peat we have high expectations so when he drops regular forgettable music we ain't rocking with it. F all the hype, we want the greatness we been getting. He really owe us ape **** now.

Who really care how big a artist is? You talking bout him reaching middle age white women...like who gives a damn about this stuff?

Are you going into the direction of album sales with this conversation?

All I'm saying is y'all gotta stop using the word great. 11 songs 4-6 GREAT songs? Its 3 maybe 4 good songs nothing GREAT about em. If u just wanted new music from the 2 or 1 and wanna ride to it cool but us future fans have been spoiled. His last 4 projects have been GREAT and minus honest and Pluto every other project was GREAT maybe astronaut status being just good. After the 4 peat we have high expectations so when he drops regular forgettable music we ain't rocking with it. F all the hype, we want the greatness we been getting. He really owe us ape **** now.

THIS

I dont wanna hear Ape **** til next year tho. Hes released TOO much in this year

Back
Top Bottom