Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

this is futures version of tha carter 3, the hype is there but the substance isnt 

it might be a wrap after this, it was cool while it lasted

I may hate Drakes music but there is NO way his presence could possibly make this Carter 3 bad. That album was an abomination

I honestly think due to the hype dudes are forcing themselves into saying its "fire". Its OK, that's it ok, u can't be a future fan and say 56 nights and beast mode is fire then go and say this is too. I'm a drake hater but I'm not gonna front and say its trash cuz its not trash, but the hype got dudes wanting this to be a classic so bad.

I honestly think due to the hype dudes are forcing themselves into saying its "fire". Its OK, that's it ok, u can't be a future fan and say 56 nights and beast mode is fire then go and say this is too. I'm a drake hater but I'm not gonna front and say its trash cuz its not trash, but the hype got dudes wanting this to be a classic so bad.
Who's tossing around the word classic?

this is futures version of tha carter 3, the hype is there but the substance isnt 

it might be a wrap after this, it was cool while it lasted

Stop it.

We've already been there when Future tried to chase that sound. I seriously doubt he'd try that again after the failure of Honest. Nothing about this tape indicates he chasing the pop sound like Wayne did in the carter 3. If Drake wasn't on it, y'all wouldn't be saying this.

Is it Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights or Ds2....after a few listens...no. But it's def up there, and along the same wave length.

I may hate Drakes music but there is NO way his presence could possibly make this Carter 3 bad. That album was an abomination
the hype overshadows everything and this is futures successful attempt at the pop lane like wayne did with c3

same formula

Not classic per say but dudes are really saying this is GREAT music and its the hype that got em saying it. Reminds me of when mchg dropped. and no honest was futures carter 3.

Not classic per say but dudes are really saying this is GREAT music and its the hype that got em saying it. Reminds me of when mchg dropped. and no honest was futures carter 3.
future failed with honest, he succeeded with this just like wayne did with c3

Nah man this isn't great but it isn't trash like c3. This is more mchg then c3, that **** was just sad. By next week dudes won't even be banging this, I'm only keeping 3 tracks.

I'll take it for what it is. Both artists coming together and giving good music. Does this top any of their best music? No, and it doesn't have to. Is it enjoyable? Definitely. I didn't expect Take Care, or 56 Nights type quality coming from this project. I got what I wanted.

watch, c3 was trash but that **** turned wayne into a superstar, we gonna see future performing at vma's next year 

Nah man this isn't great but it isn't trash like c3. This is more mchg then c3, that **** was just sad. By next week dudes won't even be banging this, I'm only keeping 3 tracks.

My ___, its been out for all of 2 hours and you've already decided that only 3 of 11 songs are allowed to remain in your possession?

73% of this project doesn't even deserve the chance to grow on you? :lol:

Y'all just different, man.

Last edited:
Out of the 11 only 3 had replay value to me. I did the same when future dropped honest I only kept 2 songs from that so this ain't nothing new b. Ross dropped hood billionaire I kept 5 etc. Wayne dropped c3/c4 I kept none.

[thread="306388"]this is gonna take future to that pop level like c3 did with wayne[/thread]

watch, c3 was trash but that **** turned wayne into a superstar, we gonna see future performing at vma's next year 

But the consensus is Wayne been trash since C3...so you saying Future about to become a mega-star...but the product not going to be A1?

As long as he performing trap ******esque tracks I'd love to see future at the vma

But the consensus is Wayne been trash since C3...so you saying Future about to become a mega-star...but the product not going to be A1?
future just reached mega star status from this tape,  now its just up to future to keep it street or go back to honest future while hes successfully in that pop lane

I'll take it for what it is. Both artists coming together and giving good music. Does this top any of their best music? No, and it doesn't have to. Is it enjoyable? Definitely. I didn't expect Take Care, or 56 Nights type quality coming from this project. I got what I wanted.
Exactly.   I dont think either artist intends for this to be their best material or a career defining moment 
laugh.gif
.  Its just a mixtape lol

Out of the 11 only 3 had replay value to me. I did the same when future dropped honest I only kept 2 songs from that so this ain't nothing new b. Ross dropped hood billionaire I kept 5 etc. Wayne dropped c3/c4 I kept none.

Cmon will. You my man, but you kinda off base here.

Remember when you're weren't feeling codeine crazy? And you ended up messing with it months later? You know Hendrix music grows on you....

My ___, its been out for all of 2 hours and you've already decided that only 3 of 11 songs are allowed to remain in your possession?

73% of this project doesn't even deserve the chance to grow on you? :lol:

Y'all just different, man.

Or maybe it's possible to like an artist and not like songs they make...

Slap yoself for comparing codeine crazy to this. I never didn't like codeine crazy I just didn't get the hype until it hit me one day like this some deep real ****.

Back
Top Bottom