Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-GIF.gif

@ No Zaytoven beat on this tape

Def woulda liked a Zay track on here....

But I get it. Future did give us a whole mixtape solely produced by Zaytoven this year in Beast Mode. No other producer can say that.

Wait so which is it? Is this album more of Drakes style or Futures? Cause im seeing half & half lol

it's Drakes recent flow... with rapping in circles about nothing like Future. it's a perfect blend of the 2 and quite fascinating all while not being very good lyrically...

it's really ******* with my mind right now

Damn he ruined the streak? I'm bout to peep in a minute, i'm seeing love this all over the internet, this is the first place i seen cats saying they not ******* w/ it.
roll.gif

It sounds like what it is. A surprise mixtape from 2 guys that really don't even mesh well in my book. Future put in the standard performance, Drake added his simp raps, throw on some weak production, and there you have it. 

Wait so which is it? Is this album more of Drakes style or Futures? Cause im seeing half & half lol
id say 70/30 in future's favor 

Digital Dash

Big Rings 

Live From The Gutter 

Diamonds Dancin

Im The Plug

Jumpan

Jersey

if your a future fan and your not feeling it, your FORCING yourself not to like this

Weak production? I see Metro's name all over the tracklist..now i gotta peep ASAP, i refuse to believe he gave these 2 some weak beats.

Only ppl really having a problem with this album so far are ppl who dont like one of either the artist. In my case its Drake but then theres others that dont like Future. Theyre prob in the Drake thread tho :lol:

just a couple tracks that i can say are popping but after that :smh:

will listen to it again though to see if it grows on me :\

that's somewhat the goal eventually

If you're only focus is to have a lot of money right this instant. The rate future is going he won't have any longevity past next year. He struck when the iron was hot, I'll commend that but at the cost of alienating his REAL fanbase and appealing to a lot of you fly by night Future fans he's become a pop star doing duets with America's favorite rapping pop star. I LITERALLY was just talking to DJ Esco about 10 minutes before typing this and telling him that I'm not liking this new wave Future is on and was asking him the process behind the collab. He was telling me ever since Drake and Future made up some years back they've made a lot of unreleased projects and that there is enough tracks left on the table to make another collab with drake. He told me that Future just did something with Kanye and Chainz too but eh.

And Esco if you read this, your girl is fire fam :lol:

Last edited:
My dude Hendrix did his thing but no codeine crazy, my savages or 56 nights type tracks here.

If you're only focus is to have a lot of money right this instant. The rate future is going he won't have any longevity past next year. He struck when the iron was hot, I'll commend that but at the cost of alienating his REAL fanbase and appealing to a lot of you fly by night Future fans he's become a pop star doing duets with America's favorite rapping pop star. I LITERALLY was just talking to DJ Esco about 10 minutes before typing this and telling him that I'm not liking this new wave Future is on and was asking him the process behind the collab. He was telling me ever since Drake and Future made up some years back they've made a lot of unreleased projects and that there is enough tracks left on the table to make another collab with drake. He told me that Future just did something with Kanye and Chainz too but eh.

And Esco if you read this, your girl is fire fam
laugh.gif
i see future taking the jay route . day 1 fans still love jay , he was just able to adapt . he'd never be where is now if all he did was make a bunch of remixes to reasonable doubt 

future's carbon copies are pretty much done , and if your a future fan , you can enjoy this tape .

_'s is acting like this is a permanent situation , its just a collab project
laugh.gif
 . everyone gotta chill , he'll get back to doin him soon enough 

id say 70/30 in future's favor 

Digital Dash
Big Rings 
Live From The Gutter 
Diamonds Dancin
Im The Plug
Jumpan
Jersey

if your a future fan and your not feeling it, your FORCING yourself not to like this

Dudes are trying so hard to hate it :lol:.

My brother was saying how wack it's going to be etc etc after hearing me playing it they my head phones. I start playing it on the pill, this ***** starts bumping his head subconsciously and by the end of the tape begrudgingly admits it was fire :rofl:.

Only ppl really having a problem with this album so far are ppl who dont like one of either the artist. In my case its Drake but then theres others that dont like Future. Theyre prob in the Drake thread tho
laugh.gif
People in the Drake thread are liking it more than ya'll are in here. Some of ya'll in here spazzing.

Last edited:
this is futures version of tha carter 3, the hype is there but the substance isnt 

it might be a wrap after this, the run was cool while it lasted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom