Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The way I've been pushing for this dude over these past few weeks, there's no way July 17 comes to an end without me having a hard copy.

4 consecutive rings. I'm calling it in advance.

cc6d340f_1436500497.png

I just need this ___ to have physicals ready, because I want to support but I don't buy digital albums. Especially from iTunes (I have an Android phone.)

Last edited:
[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] Copped...[emoji]128514[/emoji] he not doing 100k nothing, his fan base not strong enough,he got a bunch of fair weather/bandwagon fans

Smh u right... Son need to date Ariana grande or something for a week

Didnt Future do over 100k with his last album tho? Dude on fire and ppl taking notice now. I think he can do it. We've seen weirder things this year like Meeks sales...

Didnt Future do over 100k with his last album tho? Dude on fire and ppl taking notice now. I think he can do it. We've seen weirder things this year like Meeks sales...

Around 53k first week, which wasn't bad since it was up from the 41k he did with Pluto I think. It's a progression for him. But with the way he's owned the game this last year, I can see him edging past 100k if even a portion of these bandwagon ____s aren't full of ****.

Like I said, I'm here so long as there's a physical.

Last edited:
bruh i was listneing to 56 nights beast mode and monster....

outside of trap _ and march maddenss its somewhat garb
trippinn :x only 2 songs off 3 mixtapes? :x disrespecful

my fav off those tapes

off beast mode
lay up
no basic
peacoat
just like bruddahs
foreva eva

off monster
commas
throw away
after that
hardly
codeine crazy

off 56 nights
mi no compadre
march madness
trap ******
56 nights

Last edited:
Future ain't with Nicki tho. Meek relationship was promo without promo. Anytime a pic surfaced with them 2 every thot reposted it as relationship goals and every time he made a video counting money all the scammers reposted it. Future ain't heavy on the social networks like that and he had a c list chick instead of a.

Real **** everybody need to go out and cop that joint. He gave us 3 masterpieces the least we can do is try to do our part and get son 100k first week so he can keep the recipe going. Release day we all gotta cop and post in this thread bruhs

I'm going to cop just off the strength that he blessed us with 3 classics :smokin

LOL :rofl:
I just want your facial :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom