Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Bruh I've been telling folks bout Future Isley since 2010....I was in the the A at Onyx, and heard Magic followed by Ain't No Way Around It...instantly a fan.

Mannn. I remember the first time i heard him, DJ Nando (R.I.P.) let Magic ring off 4 times in a row. I had been to magic city mondays plenty of times, but that was one of the biggest reactions i seen to a record in a while. I asked the girls i was with who that was, and they were like "dis Future" etc etc etc, and i was slick hating, like the Racks on racks *****?! Played me some other joints i was like OK, that man dope.

Life Of A G is the first Future song I heard that I really liked back around when Tony Montana came out and I wondering who he was.

Anyways if dude drops an album as good as the 3 mixtapes, im copping multiple copies to make sure he sells more than Meek :rofl:
If anyone deserves alot success its Future

I was in the mix then. GSU, AUC. House parties near vine city. West Mar, Metropolitan, Northside dr All that.

Best times of my life. Future hendrix music was a soundtrack

Made myself a boss was huge then too. Still hit the "beef it up" dance when "Magic" comes on lol.

It's only right to hit that beef it up hahaaaa

We're all the same person guys :wow: all of THIS!

@wavy crocket I'm pretty sure we've met each other before. What you know about west mar, and northside dr?!

Last edited:
We're all the same person guys :wow: all of THIS!

@wavy crocket I'm pretty sure we've met each other before. What you know about west mar, and northside dr?!

Had to. I was heavy in those scenes man. Running wild lol.

If you've ever met a brown skin dude from '08-'12 from Baltimore who wore foamposittes and nudies religiously, that's me lol.

First time o heard son was the og Yea yea with rocko when 1000 dropped. I use to frequent live moxtapes looking for new **** to ride too. He had a Lil promo video at the radio station and clubs performing and the **** was smooth so I added that, notice me, life of a g and like oh to my library and deleted the rest. I remember when dirty sprite dropped I dled that **** first day and thought it was the coldest **** ever. Then when true story dropped and I heard the wop co sign on tony Montana I knew he was gonna blow up.

Was messing with this wannabe ratchet *** latina from Conyers when I first started jamming future. Left my cherry 12's in her car the night her & her homegirls went to go see homie at some club around the time streets calling was poppin. Never forget.

I don't think I could do a future and meek tape. Only tapes he should be doing is with Gucci, scooter or rocko

Meek been washed.

There's absolutely zero reason Future should even consider it... He'd be straight Lebronin' the tape and M. Meals would be the bum asss Cavaliers supporting cast. :smh:

I don't think I could do a future and meek tape. Only tapes he should be doing is with Gucci, scooter or rocko
another free bricks with gucci when hes free ..
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci getting out being hungry and future coming into his own it would set the streets on fire. All zaytoven beats lawd.

A true Free Bricks sequel would be so fire. It would also be cool if Gucci does a part 3 but with Bankroll Fresh instead and uses that series to showcase up & coming artists like he did for Future.

A Meek & Future mixtape would still set the streets on fire but Meeks screaming will prob ruin some good tracks that shoulda been solo jawns by Future

Dont even need to post ivdividual songs , this whole **** bangs all the way through
pimp.gif

"she say she a teacher she teach first grade , so what ima still **** her on the first date"

roll.gif

Last edited:
Future kills is whole verse on this

[Verse 2: Future]

My chuck taylors got spikes on top
Got a polo horse on the side of my sock
Them whole thangs go for 30 a whop
Got purple lean inside my cup
My black shades, I'm rock starred out
I turned the block into a drop
Free bricks 3x
Ima zone six ***** hittin licks
I got dope inside my piss
I got ice on side my wrist
I got ice on top of my hands

And I stay screaming free Bands
I got all these damn white *******Lookin' like the Ku Klux Klan
And I can't wait to kill they mouth
Ima young ***** comin out the south Heyyyy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If they make another , gonna be the hottest **** all year

Speaking of dun deal, wish we could've got a so much money video. If Gucci was out n pushed that and point in my life dun deal would be on right now

Back
Top Bottom