Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Honest the song is amazing. The album had a few highs, but the lows were low.

That Pop that P by Future and Ole Buddy was the **** too. Bout to find that joint.

you took her on a trip , i tried to pimp her
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah fam, you're bugging.
i know bruh im mad at myself rn , all these tracks are bangers

My future playlist on Youtube just keeps growing
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My Nupe homies used to stroll to Space Cadets.

What y'all really know about welcome 2 mollyworld?!?

"Trending Topic", "Where ya from", "Double Cups and Molly"??

It was only a select few really riding with this dude. The world is eating this up now but we been sippin lean turnin up to "Easter Pink"

It was only a select few really riding with this dude. The world is eating this up now but we been sippin lean turnin up to "Easter Pink"

Where yea from == :pimp: :pimp:

Been rocking with future for a min now

Future Chesney.

Honest the song itself was a slapped too.

How Can I Not also was ill.

That was the problem with the album, real and true and I won were so out of place.

Shame because Ye coulda made some ignorant flexing **** with Future. You know how disappointed I was when THAT was the result of a Metro Boomin, Kanye and Future collab?

The post I quoted already mentioned Honest the song, and I left off Now Can I Not because it was on No Sleep first if I remember correctly.

I didn't even know (remember) what Real and True was until I just searched it. He didn't put that Miley Cyrus ******** on the album fam :lol:

But this,

Shame because Ye coulda made some ignorant flexing **** with Future. You know how disappointed I was when THAT was the result of a Metro Boomin, Kanye and Future collab?

Had me like

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I didn't hate I Won, but thinking about these three ____s getting together and creating this of all things has me kind of tight :lol:

This **** still gets spins. :smokin

"And I can't cuddle
We ******' on top of these covers
I gotta keep it gutta
And I'm on a double
And a half
And all you keep screaming about is some cash
Haaa
And I can do to myself is laugh
Thats all Ima do until these ******* pass
I'm fast
She ain't got no standards, say she trash
Excuse my manners, here goes a bag"

Dude's been a genius, man.

:smokin Future Gates

Last edited:
This **** still gets spins. :smokin

"And I can't cuddle
We ******' on top of these covers
I gotta keep it gutta
And I'm on a double
And a half
And all you keep screaming about is some cash
Haaa
And I can do to myself is laugh
Thats all Ima do until these ******* pass
I'm fast
She ain't got no standards, say she trash
Excuse my manners, here goes a bag"

Dude's been a genius, man.

:smokin Future Gates

Wake up every single morning with that **** on ya breath, she ain't lookin for love, she lookin for help. That money make her wet, gon' head cut the check, soon as I **** her to sleep she dreamin bout a Rolex!

Fam this song got me through a nasty break up in 2011/2012. These ******* ain't ****!

Future Osteen

Might be alone on this but I always rocked with this and matter of fact woulda been a perfect radio single for Honest.

This and Chosen One woulda been perfect singles.

I ain't fell in love with no *****.

Last edited:
I don't think I could do a future and meek tape. Only tapes he should be doing is with Gucci, scooter or rocko

I was in the mix then. GSU, AUC. House parties near vine city. West Mar, Metropolitan, Northside dr All that.

Best times of my life. Future hendrix music was a soundtrack

Yall forgot Mollyworld - Trouble from that W2M.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin. 2012 was so live as hell to me. Endless weed and great times.

Last edited:
Everything Ours is the best song on FBG The Movie imo. That beat and hook >>>>
Followed closely by Chosen One

Epic must be about to push that as a single. I see it's on the official Vevo and it looks like money was spent for the video compared to the other joints he shot videos for. :lol:

and while cats is still on the memory lane tip.

can't tell me many other better turn up sequences on a tape than

Gone to the Moon followed by Easter pink then Word to my muva. :smh::x

Started out finessing...ended up finessing. :lol:

Bruh I've been telling folks bout Future Isley since 2010....I was in the the A at Onyx, and heard Magic followed by Ain't No Way Around It...instantly a fan.

Bruh I've been telling folks bout Future Isley since 2010....I was in the the A at Onyx, and heard Magic followed by Ain't No Way Around It...instantly a fan.

Made myself a boss was huge then too. Still hit the "beef it up" dance when "Magic" comes on lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom