Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Been seeing that picture pop up on Instagram all week. I have no idea who homie is or why that pic is funny. :nerd:

Last edited:
CCfmtTLUgAIMSTH.png-large-300x300.png

"When Future left it all in the booth and gave us March Madness"

I saw that meme on IG yesterday and I straight lost my ****.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He blacked on that track 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Been seeing that picture pop up on Instagram all week. I have no idea who homie is or why that pic is funny.
nerd.gif
Lol I didnt either but apparently its some football player on the cowboys named Scandisk who broke up an engagement with some video thot named draya.

It's supposed to be a big deal

shrugs

Like most of yall, im waiting to see if we will get physical copies of DS2. Im still old school and dont like buying digital. 

But if dig turns out to be the only option, then this will be my first digital purchase ever. Gotta do my part and support 
smokin.gif

I just claimed the IG @Astronaut off my username checker. 
pimp.gif

#AstronautStatus

Today is tied for the saddest ive ever felt in my life .

And every 56 nights song and all the dope future you guys showed me a few days ago , is the perfect music for how im feeling right now
pimp.gif

Like it was all some kind of plan for this to happen right after i find this music.

Goodlooks for putting me on this **** when you did . id be lost right now without it.

Back in highschool id always have the dopest music because of NT
laugh.gif
now i remember why
pimp.gif

**** has me in a good mood everytime it comes on

Last edited:
I don't want to make light of your situation at all fam. But man, **** that being sad ****. It's Friday, you've got a BUNCH of music you can use as the soundtrack to your weekend. Get out there and be great, my dude.

Tell yourself that you gonna shine regardless of what's going on.

"Mark my words ima ball without ya"

:smokin Future Vandross.

Today is tied for the saddest ive ever felt in my life .

And every 56 nights song and all the dope future you guys showed me a few days ago , is the perfect music for how im feeling right now:pimp:

Like it was all some kind of plan for this to happen right after i find this music.

Goodlooks for putting me on this **** when you did . id be lost right now without it.

Back in highschool id always have the dopest music because of NT :lol: now i remember why :pimp:  

**** has me in a good mood everytime it comes on

Sorry for your loss man. I know the feeling. Lost my mans a few months ago too.

Play "Just like bruddas". Always makes me feel good and think about my dog.

Did I miss something from that post? I didn't realize homie was talking about a loss of life.
frown.gif
sorry bruh i wasnt tryna keep bringing it up , **** makes threads awkward  kinda
laugh.gif

i just had to get it all out in TAN . We celebrating tonight though , im open to all music suggestions Fam . I need some turn up music
pimp.gif

Damn. Man that **** hits close to home. Sorry to hear/read about your loss. I know the feeling my dude. Wednesday marked the one year anniversary that I lost one of my friends, man. Dude was like a brother, real ****. We legit dodged bullets together. It doesn't get easy living without them, but one thing I try to remind myself of is that "we're they here, we'd be ballin the f*** out". So none of that turn up s*** should ever be selfish. Try to think of it as you fulfilling your obligation to your fallen homie/friend. You want to cry, frown, etc. but you have to say "f*** that, _____ would want me to be out here having a blast". Especially if you're doing it in their honor. Sometimes in life we have absolutely no choice but to boss up for the sake of others. None are more deserving than people we care about that aren't among our realm of existence any more.

Life is short. Remember that fams. Get out there and live it up, because we all know some people that would have loved the opportunity to do so.

"God blessin all the trap ******"

:smokin Future Osteen (the best variation I've heard this far, btw)

Pre Orrdered My Copy Earlier. :pimp:

I'm Sure I'll Enjoy It Regardless But I'm Hoping He Can Do #'s This Time Around. #YouDeserveIt

I'm looking at track listing of both versions of The New Trap Testment, and do y'all think the extra 5 songs on the deluxe edition is just cuts from Monster/Beast Mode/56 Nights?

I'm looking at track listing of both versions of The New Trap Testment, and do y'all think the extra 5 songs on the deluxe edition is just cuts from Monster/Beast Mode/56 Nights?

Doubt it. Probably would've been revealed already. He also got a track with Drake on there [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji].

Doubt it. Probably would've been revealed already. He also got a track with Drake on there [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji].

Aiight I just saw that the extra tracks are Real Sisters and Commas. So I didn't know if the remaining three tracks were from his recent mixtapes.

so i was praying he wouldnt get weird come album time and ruin his wave 

and then i heard blow a bag . fam , this _ might have album of the year . i cant do _ but 
laugh.gif
 cause its ******ed how ill this guy is 

I was trying to avoid listening to that until the album dropped and saw a couple people say they weren't feeling it, but that's dope as hell, man. I don't know. That **** goes.

I was trying to avoid listening to that until the album dropped and saw a couple people say they weren't feeling it, but that's dope as hell, man. I don't know. That **** goes.
i was gonna do the same thing till i read a few comments , shouldve known better

iono what _'s listenin to this is pure flame like its just 
laugh.gif
 at this point 

Back
Top Bottom