Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Yea man... seems it was a NTer that contacted me through craigslist so I don't know the user name. Dude was beasting all day yesterday, offered me dark armys (worn once) and $75 cash but I said just gimmie the $. I went out to 34th, nig aint call or show... I get back to BK and dude texting me talking bout he had too many drinks last night, and was knocked out... Smfh.. So I'm still sitting on my last 11.5.... I did meetup with NTer Bknowles yesterday, transaction went smooth, son came all the way to BK from Jersey, shout out to him
i seen his ad on cl to, flakers FTL.

yea dude is a clown... i was tempted to take the armys too but i rather have the bread. It kills me how everyone wants to always meet on 34th st too, like Broooklyn is Iraq or something, that shhh def messed up my morning
tired.gif

just sold my last pair today at work, the dude that didnt show up yesterday morning came to my job today, and kept his word, shout out to him...hes not a NTmember but he lurks, so that was a good look
smokin.gif

Picked up another pair....

Check the sig.

ALso, had to trade an 8.5 to a certain Nt'er for my szie 11.5

Apparently... he ONLY COLLECTS HOH releases....

Not related but why are some spots in NY charging 400 for all black Foam ones? The hype that great for foams. +%*% is disgusting.

I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS SO DISGUSTED ABOUT A SHOES RELEASE....

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYBODY, BUT 400 FOR THESE IS CRAZY...RAPIN U RECORD PRICES...

MORE POWER TO YOU IF SOMEBODY PAYS THAT MUCH, I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF...

MY PLAN IS TO LAYLOW UNTIL A WAAY OVERHYPED SHOE COMES OUT AND TRADE FOR THESE...

I'M STILL LOOKIN TO COP, BUT I AINT PAYIN RIDICULOUS PRICES......

*yup im mad*

^^^ I feel you. I myself didn't physically purchase any of the ones I copped. Instead I had my friends hold me down because I was working and I showed uplate and my original number was 529 and they stoped at 406 or 407 and I had to work the next day so another one of my peeps held me down. You just need peopleto hold you down. It also lets you know who your real friends are. P.S. I did have to hook them up a little. lol.

I can really care less what the value will be 1, 5, 10 yrs from now....the pair I have is for me...not for sale so they can drop to below retail, I'm happythat I got mine they look so much better in person...

im not a foam expert by any means..

But i doubt a HOH release will drop BELOW RETAIL....

Has that happened before???

i see the smell ya guys referred to. i smelled my box today. lol. im glad i got em tho. ima foam head. i love foams. and as seeing by reselling prices glad igot them for retail and not the prices w/ vaseline that are being handed out. but i wont lie tho, if some1 offered me $400 for my sz.12 i might sell them.

FYI....saw a pair of HOH Royal Foams sz. 13 USED.......ended for $465 + $20shipping...!!!!!!!!!.....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
...might see my 13 up for grabs....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

A year from now these will be another pair of foam pros. That is all. Foam 1's with clear soles hold the standard for all others. The all black foam 1's and pros are my two favorites.

You act like Foam Pros go down in value. I've seen Royal Pro's go for crazy prices lately.

So now the pearls with the GUMMY SOLE , are they gonna skyrocket in value??

Just seen em on that ''othere'' site for 550.00, they cannot be serious..

Ive never lined up or camped out for kicks, but after missing this release date,

i may have to change that..

Back
Top Bottom