Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

731balla, ur post was classic
pimp.gif
.... HareJordanTwentyThree came in and shut it down with his foam fiasco pic. dudes my new hero lol

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

the prices are dropping to around $300 shipped for these now
HOH can't hold or resell too flagrantly, so most dudes only copped 1 pair.. looking to make a gazillion dollars off some old Mayo lookingfoams and now they're desperate for a return... any return.

same bum dudes sitting on 7.5 Kryptonates
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

... juss because new york is more then likely the foamposite capital of the world... people love foams here...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

man ive been sitting back reading ur posts... ur def feeling urself kinda hard in here... just come out of nowhere like ur the foam expert when ur just a reseller trying to promote ur shoes. definitely doubt NY is the foam capital of the WORLD... DMV is more likey to be said place. Take that BS out of here.
Nothing but the truth...

He keeps asking Questions like this...

ANYWAY any 100% info on how many cali hoh got?

Just so he can try and attempt to persuade people to buy these foams...

Like this...

... so with lets say 400 people keep there pairs for them selfs for wear there's only 400-450 more pairs out there for sale... now we all no FOR A FACT THAT 100-200 HAVE ALREADY BEEN RE-SOLD AT RESELLERS PRICES... so that leaves only another 200-250 pairs for theses NT'ers to cop.... DON'T MISS OUT PEOPLE... YOU WILL BE MAD AT THE END OF THE DAY... if ur not in cali, ny, or chi-town u'll b more then likely 1 of the handful that has them in ur state!! (*Turns Around And Walks Away*)

Most of his posts have been *sideways* attempts to sell.

I just cant believe this hasn't been locked or this guy warned or banned.

Originally Posted by bigj505

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New york is more then likely the foamposite capital of the world[/color]
... people love foams here... so with lets say 400 people keep there pairs for them selfs for wear there's only 400-450... Yada yada yada............
... ur def feeling urself kinda hard in here...
Again QFT...
laugh.gif

When I read this dudes posts I cant help but picture him doing this behind his computer screen...

4a5252048c606e74056443b645b0a221c7b027c.gif

Just my .02

P.S. All the ideas for my .gif's came from the DMV forum.
pimp.gif

We got the .gif king himself in there. Mr. MyTsharp.
pimp.gif

QFT.....read my mind

All you dudes complaining about people lowballing and flaking etc. need to quit posting hot new releases like this on NT and open up an ebay account... Nolowballers, no flakers (if you do buy-it-now). Just my advice.

this is NOT pearl! pearl is a the color of an escalade. the OG white ones were PEARL. these are CHAMPAGNE.
If you had to make a list of the top 50 colors you'd like to see the foams release in would champagne be anywhere on that list??

^gre@t point! The hype is almost dead and the re-sell price is steadily going down, So now true foam heads can get a pair. as they should..

Originally Posted by penny4president

^gre@t point! The hype is almost dead and the re-sell price is steadily going down, So now true foam heads can get a pair. as they should..

yea everyone is a true foam head thats been down since day 1 right....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

All you dudes complaining about people lowballing and flaking etc. need to quit posting hot new releases like this on NT and open up an ebay account... No lowballers, no flakers (if you do buy-it-now). Just my advice.

not everyone likes to deal with ebay fees, paypal or shipping.....which is why i post in my sig, in the buy/sell or CL

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yea everyone is a true foam head thats been down since day 1 right....
eyes.gif

Actually I didnt say that, I said: So now true foam heads can get a pair. as * THEY should *They know who they are, *They meaning not me!
tongue.gif

nah it wasnt a response directly to you..... but thats been the new thing around here, like they were all down since the beginning mean while a lot of thesedudes first pair of foams were cactus

I do hope true foam heads are able to get a pair, but seriously from over 60 listings day after release to 18 listings today these things aredrying up. re-sell price going down? i think its because cats are thirsty & now want to jump ship & get anything possible, Me on the other hand planto maintain course.
i dont see logic paying $208 then selling for $350 (maybe less after fees, shipping)
Its all about the flip IMO unless your "hooking" someone up.

I wonder how people will feel about these a year from now. I don't see these growing on me in any significant way

A year from now these will be another pair of foam pros. That is all. Foam 1's with clear soles hold the standard for all others. The all black foam1's and pros are my two favorites.

Back
Top Bottom