Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

NYC'er here..

just got pm'd that they dropped on tuesday...

I HATE YOU NIKE...SERIOUSLY...

MY SNEAKER HEART IS BROKEN, I WONT BE COPPING ANYTHING FOR A WHILE..SERIOUSLY..

*waits to be laughed at*

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I'm hoping to get $450

Yeah right! I'm jumping on the wagon with all these resellers trying to get over $400 for there foams. If those pearls are going for that much, Idefinetely see myself getting more since foam ones dominate the pros. But I don't expect nowhere near a $1000. I'm hoping to get a trade for WhiteJordan 4's from 99. That is my grail shoe. Once I get that, I'm done with shoes.

I'm hoping to get $450

Yeah right! I'm jumping on the wagon with all these resellers trying to get over $400 for there foams. If those pearls are going for that much, I definetely see myself getting more since foam ones dominate the pros. But I don't expect nowhere near a $1000. I'm hoping to get a trade for White Jordan 4's from 99. That is my grail shoe. Once I get that, I'm done with shoes.

ok someone help him out and trade him 99 IV's ....

I def. Need a pair of those
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

SMH... NY IS THE FOAM CITY... Y U THINK NIKE DROPPS MOST PAIRS HERE?? WE COP 2 AND MORE PAIRS AT A TIME... JUST WALK THRU NY AND UR GONNA SEE A PAIR OF FOAMS ON EVERY BODY WITH AT LEAST 3 OR MORE HEAD WITH THEM ON.... and I lived in maryland for a year my man... silver springs... so I no how foams is down there... its not as crazy as nyc... YA THE MURDER CAP OF THE WORLD I'LL GIVE YA THAT AND THAT'S ABOUT IT... HAHA
You are braggin bout heads coppin 2 or more pairs, you keep doing that but as Fire Marshall Bill would say:
Let me show ya SOMETHIN!!
wow, nice collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by j o 19

ANYWAY...IF ANYONE HAS A 10.5 OR 11(PREFFERED) ILL PAY 350 IM IN NYC TOO SOMEONE PM ME
PM'ed. Get at me TONIGHT
yea stuff like this is gonna get the thread locked. y post u PM'ed him when u can just discretely do it without screaming to the mods"please lock this"?????

^^^ im no pro by any means but i would do 2 things
1. put in ur sig all colorful like u have now that you are looking for the shoe.
2. put in the BUY/SELL thread that you are looking for the shoe for whatever price u wanna pay.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

SMH... NY IS THE FOAM CITY... Y U THINK NIKE DROPPS MOST PAIRS HERE?? WE COP 2 AND MORE PAIRS AT A TIME... JUST WALK THRU NY AND UR GONNA SEE A PAIR OF FOAMS ON EVERY BODY WITH AT LEAST 3 OR MORE HEAD WITH THEM ON.... and I lived in maryland for a year my man... silver springs... so I no how foams is down there... its not as crazy as nyc... YA THE MURDER CAP OF THE WORLD I'LL GIVE YA THAT AND THAT'S ABOUT IT... HAHA
You are braggin bout heads coppin 2 or more pairs, you keep doing that but as Fire Marshall Bill would say:
Let me show ya SOMETHIN!!

U killed it damn blue beauty. Nice pic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

On 34th st expecting to get rid of my last pair and the buyer flopped....... Justtt great
Who was it, an NT member?
i hate flakers, blow him up so i know never to waste my time.

Man, I think I'm just going to get me the OG's. Not trying to pay $400 plus for these.

I prefer the gum sole on the white anyway.

Back
Top Bottom