Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

^^yeah, with 32 total pairs of foams allocated.
roll.gif

I have not seen one person wearing foams in Central Florida, I have yet to see someone wearing a pair of 1/2 cents also. Yo! Charm! What's up with thoseall black foams! Are they still DS?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

i am proclaiming chicago as the new foam capital of the world!
crown1.jpg

^
roll.gif

Guess y'all dont know how hard the DMV
pimp.gif
area people went for FOAMSback in the late 90's, before the foam craze started in other areas.

"man ive been sitting back reading ur posts... ur def feeling urself kinda hard in here... just come out of nowhere like ur the foam expert when ur
just a reseller trying to promote ur shoes. "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats friggin hilarious!

I jus got my hands on a extra pair of sz 11s of the foams who eva wants them for $350 show up at HOH NY before 8 and there urs im there right now

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^
roll.gif

Guess y'all dont know how hard the DMV
pimp.gif
area people went for FOAMS back in the late 90's, before the foam craze started in other areas.

That was then, this is now. Make way for the KING.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SMH... NY IS THE FOAM CITY... Y U THINK NIKE DROPPS MOST PAIRS HERE?? WE COP 2 AND MORE PAIRS AT A TIME... JUST WALK THRU NY AND UR GONNA SEE A PAIR OF FOAMSON EVERY BODY WITH AT LEAST 3 OR MORE HEAD WITH THEM ON.... and I lived in maryland for a year my man... silver springs... so I no how foams is down there...its not as crazy as nyc... YA THE MURDER CAP OF THE WORLD I'LL GIVE YA THAT AND THAT'S ABOUT IT... HAHA

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

SMH... NY IS THE FOAM CITY... Y U THINK NIKE DROPPS MOST PAIRS HERE?? WE COP 2 AND MORE PAIRS AT A TIME... JUST WALK THRU NY AND UR GONNA SEE A PAIR OF FOAMS ON EVERY BODY WITH AT LEAST 3 OR MORE HEAD WITH THEM ON.... and I lived in maryland for a year my man... silver springs... so I no how foams is down there... its not as crazy as nyc... YA THE MURDER CAP OF THE WORLD I'LL GIVE YA THAT AND THAT'S ABOUT IT... HAHA
again....chicago takes that....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/24/chicago-murder-rate-tops_n_137488.html

and 2016 olympics.... damn. were "cold playaz"

^^^ lol i didnt kno CHI was so bad... figured Detroit was the worse. Is youngberg's chain still floating around there? lol

@blackice u might b right I don't no for sure the stats but I remember when I was out there and there were murders a few blocks away from the white houselmaooo crazyyy

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

SMH... NY IS THE FOAM CITY... Y U THINK NIKE DROPPS MOST PAIRS HERE?? WE COP 2 AND MORE PAIRS AT A TIME... JUST WALK THRU NY AND UR GONNA SEE A PAIR OF FOAMS ON EVERY BODY WITH AT LEAST 3 OR MORE HEAD WITH THEM ON.... and I lived in maryland for a year my man... silver springs... so I no how foams is down there... its not as crazy as nyc... YA THE MURDER CAP OF THE WORLD I'LL GIVE YA THAT AND THAT'S ABOUT IT... HAHA
You are braggin bout heads coppin 2 or more pairs, you keep doing that but as Fire Marshall Bill would say:
Let me show ya SOMETHIN!!

Trust me slim, i really don't know anywhere that wears foams like dc/md. for christ sakes, the grade schoolers wear them, no bull. NY wears and tries totake credit for anything, we just do us. new balances and nikes(boots and shoes.)

oh yeah juss info like I sed earlier dude in HOH NY selling Size 11 for $350 he's in a witness MVP lebron shirt and the JB15s... hope tha helped a few ofya

Back
Top Bottom