Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

SMH... NY IS THE FOAM CITY... Y U THINK NIKE DROPPS MOST PAIRS HERE?? WE COP 2 AND MORE PAIRS AT A TIME... JUST WALK THRU NY AND UR GONNA SEE A PAIR OF FOAMS ON EVERY BODY WITH AT LEAST 3 OR MORE HEAD WITH THEM ON.... and I lived in maryland for a year my man... silver springs... so I no how foams is down there... its not as crazy as nyc... YA THE MURDER CAP OF THE WORLD I'LL GIVE YA THAT AND THAT'S ABOUT IT... HAHA

NY does have the luxury of having a HOH around them. If there was one near the DMV I am sure it would sell just as good as any other HOH.

some dude came into shoecity (Baltimore, MD) today and asked if they had the pearls... said they came out today... had to tell dude they dropped earlier thisweek at HoH... feelings = hurt.

^
laugh.gif

^^^ wasnt HoH it was shoe city. U should know that spot since u lived in Silver Spring for a yr.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ wasnt HoH it was shoe city. U should know that spot since u lived in Silver Spring for a yr.

I think dudes referring to people in NY.
meh... ur prolly right. i stand corrected
laugh.gif

Yea man... seems it was a NTer that contacted me through craigslist so I don't know the user name. Dude was beasting all day yesterday, offered me darkarmys (worn once) and $75 cash but I said just gimmie the $. I went out to 34th, nig aint call or show... I get back to BK and dude texting me talking bout hehad too many drinks last night, and was knocked out... Smfh.. So I'm still sitting on my last 11.5.... I did meetup with NTer Bknowles yesterday,transaction went smooth, son came all the way to BK from Jersey, shout out to him

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Yea man... seems it was a NTer that contacted me through craigslist so I don't know the user name. Dude was beasting all day yesterday, offered me dark armys (worn once) and $75 cash but I said just gimmie the $. I went out to 34th, nig aint call or show... I get back to BK and dude texting me talking bout he had too many drinks last night, and was knocked out... Smfh.. So I'm still sitting on my last 11.5.... I did meetup with NTer Bknowles yesterday, transaction went smooth, son came all the way to BK from Jersey, shout out to him
i seen his ad on cl to, flakers FTL.

... juss because new york is more then likely the foamposite capital of the world... people love foams here...
indifferent.gif

man ive been sitting back reading ur posts... ur def feeling urself kinda hard in here... just come out of nowhere like ur the foam expert when ur just a reseller trying to promote ur shoes. definitely doubt NY is the foam capital of the WORLD... DMV is more likey to be said place. Take that BS out of here.
Nothing but the truth...

He keeps asking Questions like this...

ANYWAY any 100% info on how many cali hoh got?

Just so he can try and attempt to persuade people to buy these foams...

Like this...

... so with lets say 400 people keep there pairs for them selfs for wear there's only 400-450 more pairs out there for sale... now we all no FOR A FACT THAT 100-200 HAVE ALREADY BEEN RE-SOLD AT RESELLERS PRICES... so that leaves only another 200-250 pairs for theses NT'ers to cop.... DON'T MISS OUT PEOPLE... YOU WILL BE MAD AT THE END OF THE DAY... if ur not in cali, ny, or chi-town u'll b more then likely 1 of the handful that has them in ur state!! (*Turns Around And Walks Away*)

Most of his posts have been *sideways* attempts to sell.

I just cant believe this hasn't been locked or this guy warned or banned.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New york is more then likely the foamposite capital of the world[/color]
... people love foams here... so with lets say 400 people keep there pairs for them selfs for wear there's only 400-450... Yada yada yada............
... ur def feeling urself kinda hard in here...

Again QFT...
laugh.gif

When I read this dudes posts I cant help but picture him doing this behind his computer screen...

4a5252048c606e74056443b645b0a221c7b027c.gif

Just my .02

P.S. All the ideas for my .gif's came from the DMV forum.
pimp.gif

We got the .gif king himself in there. Mr. MyTsharp.
pimp.gif

New York already is the capital of Timberland boots.
pimp.gif

Just be happy with that and stop claiming to being the capital of all the other kicks.
smh.gif

who cares wheres the capital of what, till yall get an HOH of your own then s t f u... its not even that serious, networking can get you whatever drops at HOH,too bad dudes pockets are looking like rabbit ears.... staying recession free FTW

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Yea man... seems it was a NTer that contacted me through craigslist so I don't know the user name. Dude was beasting all day yesterday, offered me dark armys (worn once) and $75 cash but I said just gimmie the $. I went out to 34th, nig aint call or show... I get back to BK and dude texting me talking bout he had too many drinks last night, and was knocked out... Smfh.. So I'm still sitting on my last 11.5.... I did meetup with NTer Bknowles yesterday, transaction went smooth, son came all the way to BK from Jersey, shout out to him
i seen his ad on cl to, flakers FTL.

yea dude is a clown... i was tempted to take the armys too but i rather have the bread. It kills me how everyone wants to always meet on 34th st too, likeBroooklyn is Iraq or something, that shhh def messed up my morning
tired.gif

UNCLE SAM 1013 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York already is the capital of Timberland boots.
pimp.gif

Just be happy with that and stop claiming to being the capital of all the other kicks.
smh.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant we all just
GET ALONG!?

Back
Top Bottom