Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

I would keep the royals man they look way better. If it was actual pearl like the OGs that would be a different story.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I would keep the royals man they look way better. If it was actual pearl like the OGs that would be a different story.
nah fam i got 3 pairs of royal foam ones da size 9 is tight on me now n i gotta size 10 ds n size 9.5 nds

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by sosmoove

nah fam i got 3 pairs of royal foam ones da size 9 is tight on me now n i gotta size 10 ds n size 9.5 nds

Oh okay I feel you if you got three pairs to move around

saw these on saturday. actually like them better than the OG pearls. not worth 350 to me though.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by ninjahood

700 pairs of foamposites wasn't gonna sellout ANYWHERE but NYC
Wrong sir....

Bmore and DMV would've snorted this up like the purest white out of escobar's personal stash...
QFT!!!!

reminds me of the pacific VIIs. congrats to those who got them, but i dont feel so disappointed anymore

Originally Posted by bigj505

Wrong sir....

Bmore and DMV would've snorted this up like the purest white out of escobar's personal stash...
QFT!!!!

Soon as I read his statement I knew somebody from Bmore or DC was gonna say something

Wrong sir....

howto_rofl.jpg

Ninjahood you got that right...700 plus pairs would have sold in hours in the DMV?? Just keep in mind HOH was not open for the full day... I highly doubt thatchicago or LA wouldve pulled those numbers (IMO)

Ninjahood you got that right...700 plus pairs would have sold in hours in the DMV?? Just keep in mind HOH was not open for the full day... I highly doubt thatchicago or LA wouldve pulled those numbers (IMO)

PICS COULD'VE SURFACED A YEAR AGO...
FOR THE SIMPLE FACTS THAT THEY ARE FOAMS AND THEY ARE HOH (MEANING VERY EXCLUSIVE) RELEASES, THE OUTCOME WOULD'VE BEEN NO DIFFERENT

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Ninjahood you got that right...700 plus pairs would have sold in hours in the DMV?? Just keep in mind HOH was not open for the full day... I highly doubt that chicago or LA wouldve pulled those numbers (IMO)

No Ninjahood got it wrong....

The 1st shipments of purps sold out in a day here and they were more purps made than these...

Those cristal foams would've sold in hours just like in NY...

But then again the goonery would have been at an alltime high in Bmore/DMV area

NY, Jersey, Philly dudes would've came down just like there were some DMV cats that went up there...

Cuz it would've been the only place to cop from

It's that simple...

Hype and speculation is the only reason it sold out like that..

Imagine if the pics were released months prior to the drop date...

Perfect execution by Nike....
when those pictures dropped, bammas started backing out faster than a sacramento kings contract extension.

Who cares whether they would sell just as fast in the DMV. We wont know cuz there is no HOH there. You know anything hyped up will sell out in NYC and theresalways gonna be the debate on who rocks foams more, better, or first NYC or DMV.

Im in houston and a shoe like this would sell out on the east coast in a day but would take a week to sell out here with those numbers

i personally felt like dmv held the torch first but then Ny took over....as i am from NY my first foams were carolina blue pro's. i CHERISH those shoes BUTi dont claim to be a foam head but i do love me some foams lol(=

Back
Top Bottom