Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

this thread looks like its dying...So in honor of all the NT'ers that thought they were KING OF HOHNY, I STILL GOT THA CROWN....

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
SHOUT OUT TO SneakerPimp2k8's
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

img0036aif.jpg

Just came home n saw these bad boys waiting for me
wink.gif
It was a pleasuredoing business with you homie !

pimp.gif

thanks homie, it was nice doing business with you... glad those stinky foams found a new home.... from NYC-DMV, its all love

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

thanks homie, it was nice doing business with you... glad those stinky foams found a new home.... from NYC-DMV, its all love

Its rediculous how bad these stink...I have numerous pairs of foams, but none ever stank up my apt like this...

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by searchin4js

this thread looks like its dying...So in honor of all the NT'ers that thought they were KING OF HOHNY, I STILL GOT THA CROWN....
I see you my G nice pic
HIT ME ON MY JACK WHEN U CAN...

I can't even front like I'm not salty about not having these. I been a pearl since I saw the OG's back at the FootAction in Randall Park mall insuburban cleveland. So freakin salty they house-of-hooped these. I hope these don't end up being the last foamposite for the next couple years.

I left work today and saw someone wearing them on the train station. I made a big mistake not keeping a pair. They are beautiful, if you respect them as a newcolor and not just compare them to the previous pearls they are really hot. damn damn damn

Back
Top Bottom