***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Lol

So when the FILA 96's dropped on finishline was you able to use coupon codes on them? Only reason Im asking cuz when the FILA 95's release on there I wanna use em. Appreciate anyone who has some info on this.

So when the FILA 96's dropped on finishline was you able to use coupon codes on them? Only reason Im asking cuz when the FILA 95's release on there I wanna use em. Appreciate anyone who has some info on this.
Nick $-

You can use a WC rewards with a reg coupon or just the coupon by itself, and free shipping-

-Fresh

the coupon code worked on the 95s earlier, I just didn't pull the trigger, now it's not taking. SMH, they must really read these boards or theres a glitch with their site.

now that was just sorry, poor production in my opinion, the worst part of the 96's so far
:smh:   which has me 2nd guessing on getting those red and black ones coming soon

Yep I had like 8 pairs (one of my favorite shoes ever) of the 96 Retro's from this year and about half of em had @#@#$ and dirt on them, and none of them save for maybe one even lined up correctly. their quality control is AWFUL.

The 95's are up on ShopNiceKicks..I wish there was an active coupon code for em but I don't think there is.

Last edited:
did anyone in here cop the 95s or passed ? lol it got dead in here for a few days ... BTW they're still sitting on the Fila website.

You ain't lying....It is dead in here. Might as well liven it up with some pics. Ha.

Vado and some birds

She look old, but could still get piped IMO

Loaded Lux 

Clark Kent and supposedly FILA's Director of Lifestyle/Heritage (makes sense why they flopping so badly, the plaid fad came and went 2 yrs ago, and the one pant leg up ain't been hot since EVER IMO)

Gucci 96's dropping on 10/10 (Officially dubbed the Double G's). Seen a sample pair sell on eBay awhile back, but didn't think they were actually releasing this colorway. 

Last edited:
More like Christmas 96's. Gucci and Fila should not be uttered in the same breath
It ain't that serious dude. Plus Gucci's sneaker game ain't really been hot for a minute now. They basically recycle the same design every year wit subtle changes here and there. Other designer brands like Balenciaga, Givenchy, Margiela, Balmain, LV have come up and taken their spotlight as far as the luxury sneaker game is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom