***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Fila excluding coupons now ?
mean.gif

Last edited:
i disagree.... yes paying that price would be great, but $100 is still a fair price. lets be realistic..... maybe compare to competition? Any J's dropping for $60? heck even $100 lol. nope
and theres plenty of things we shouldnt pay as much as we do, but we do. how much should gas cost?

that besides the point. the fila 95 should not cost more now at a stripped down version than before to a much better version and ten bucks cheaper...

i would not pay 89 for what the are releasing... it sucks because i was anticipating the white/white/navy colorway coming out next year but if it looks like the two releasing this week hell noo...

go from this

to this

they did it to the cages and spaghettis too. i guess thats what happens when you cut costs

Last edited:
^^

Holy ish. I thought you were exaggerating about the differences at first, but now that you see a visual its quite obvious..

But the good news is, whether they should be priced at $100 or $70 or even $59 won't even matter at the end of the day because these things will sit and I'm positive that after discounts you should be able to get any of these upcoming releases for around $40 or possibly even less.

that besides the point. the fila 95 should not cost more now at a stripped down version than before to a much better version and ten bucks cheaper...

i would not pay 89 for what the are releasing... it sucks because i was anticipating the white/white/navy colorway coming out next year but if it looks like the two releasing this week hell noo...

go from this

to this

they did it to the cages and spaghettis too. i guess thats what happens when you cut costs
damn that's a significant difference, SMH

Damn, WTF Fila?
I'm so close now to passing on these.
And I was really looking forward to these.
I was going to cop on RD, but know I'm gonna wait it out and wait for the price to drop first, if I even decide to cop at all.

go from this

to this

This was my favorite pair of Filas and one of the most memorable sneakers of the 90s IMO. For them to release them in this condition is just a disrespect to the legacy of Grant Hill and this shoe.

It makes no sense at all. This is the 4th time they retroed the fila 95 and the first time they drastically changed them. All the other time have beenvery close to the og

FILA might wanna consider scrambling the letters around in their name and change it to FAIL. Seems like a more appropriate title

I might be trippin but it looks like @filausa reposted a pic of the 95s and edited it so that side panels look wider. Either that or it's the angle.

Edit- it's the angle

Last edited:
I can only think of one line that would describe FILA's performance this year......"you had a spark you started, but now your just garbage."

The FILA 96s that dropped earlier this year (White/Navy) did well but after that everything else flopped IMO. Olympic 96s gave off the impression that they did well, but that was only because they were limited to the 500 or so pairs that someone on here claimed they produced. But even those can still be had at retail in just about every size if you look online. Go back to the drawing board and stop trying to cut corners by changing the mold, materials, and colors just to cut costs.

Last edited:
I might be trippin but it looks like @filausa reposted a pic of the 95s and edited it so that side panels look wider. Either that or it's the angle.

Edit- it's the angle

they are also samples which had the fila logo on the wrong part of the tongue... the sample pairs had what looks to be a tad more filabuck panel and a tad bit different cut...

lol its funny because dude reposted the sample pics because they look better than whats being released...

the drastic change is less noticeable on the black pair because well its all black...

lol its funny because dude reposted the sample pics because they look better than whats being released...

the drastic change is less noticeable on the black pair because well its all black...

Yeah, I think that's why he posted the samples too. Still off from the OGs but better than what's actually releasing.

And that's reason I may cop the blacks over navy's, because its less noticeable. Refuse to pay retail for either pair.

LMAO NK. You don't play around with your criticism of FILA. They are in trouble anyway. They don't have enough shoes on the market and no stars to endorse their products. The 95's and 96's would be great in their original form. Even then, it wouldn't help that much with reviving their brand. I've seen Filas(e.g F13's)being sold at Big Lots. BIG LOTS....What major brand would sell their shoes there? Even K-Swiss wouldn't go down that low!

LMAO NK. You don't play around with your criticism of FILA. They are in trouble anyway. They don't have enough shoes on the market and no stars to endorse their products. The 95's and 96's would be great in their original form. Even then, it wouldn't help that much with reviving their brand. I've seen Filas(e.g F13's)being sold at Big Lots. BIG LOTS....What major brand would sell their shoes there? Even K-Swiss wouldn't go down that low!
damn, Big Lots fam? That's crazy. I have seen Filas runners in Macys and Sears though.

Back
Top Bottom