***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Fila 95 in black and white/navy up for pre-order for retail + ship on Rise 45.

1_b322dd65-6f9f-407f-b671-703d50c73b56_1024x1024.jpg

http://rise45.com/products/fila-95-re-introduced-og-1vb90040-127

http://rise45.com/products/fila-95-re-introduced-black-1vb90040-008

Last edited:
they been up for a while.

aint nobody in a rush to buy those

renarts been had a full size run too

whats rise45?

all they have for sale is fila 95's

must suck to be them :lol:

No clue. Saw it and thought I'd share. I don't think these will move.

yea good looks. i mean i suppose if you have no way of getting the previous retros of this shoe or ogs which you cant then the current butchered version is the only option.

it just sucks that fila alters their shoes alot and the one model that stayed true to form 3 retro times before get the cost cut treatment this time

yea good looks. i mean i suppose if you have no way of getting the previous retros of this shoe or ogs which you cant then the current butchered version is the only option.

it just sucks that fila alters their shoes alot and the one model that stayed true to form 3 retro times before get the cost cut treatment this time

Seems like all of these companies have the same slogan. "Charge 'em more, make 'em cheaper."

My man NK, your comparison pics are fantastic - you just saved some cats some money and gave Fila a major headache. Shame on them for ruining the shoe so badly. I'm no Fila head but the first thing I thought is that the shoe looks whack - like it's proportions are way off. I guess this is what happens when you try to cash in on the retro craze and outsource manufacturing to the lowest possible bidder.

Lol I'm pretty sure pick your shoes randomly got another full size run of the OG 96s if anyone was still looking for those

Lol I'm pretty sure pick your shoes randomly got another full size run of the OG 96s if anyone was still looking for those
I thought you were buggin and thought you mistook it for the Bulls by the Horn version, but low and behold you were correct sir! I wonder how that happened.

i did not like how sloppy they connected the patent leather lines to the midsole on the white/navy colorway...

i did not like how sloppy they connected the patent leather lines to the midsole on the white/navy colorway...
now that was just sorry, poor production in my opinion, the worst part of the 96's so far

mean.gif
  which has me 2nd guessing on getting those red and black ones coming soon

from fila.com

This FILA Basketballl style is one of the most iconic sneakers in history. Our designers have painstakingly inspected every detail of this shoe to ensure we've stayed true to the original design and materials.

o rly? u dont say? :lol:

i guess all the talk of the shoes shape and materials being off had fila shook :lol:

from fila.com
o rly? u dont say?
laugh.gif

i guess all the talk of the shoes shape and materials being off had fila shook
laugh.gif
That is incredibly weird that they would emphasize it in the description. It's just really out of the ordinary. Maybe they do check this forum after all

Back
Top Bottom