***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Yeah, I'm in no rush to cop the lows, but do want a pair.

I know I won't cop on release date but the Tobacco Road pack is very tempting, especially the Stacks.

if they were 74 i would have used my winners circle card on them...

i love the comfort and feel of the fila 96...

if you dont have a pair i advise people to get the orlando colorway on finishline. its only 39.99... thats the definition of a good beater shoe.

that colorway sucks but probably the most comfotable ball shoe you can get for that price...

wish they didnt add the black outsole on that colorway. would have looked way better white

I just bought the 95s in store today at a finish line. With a coupon and a rewards card they were 60. I like them plenty for that price.

heres something i do not understand. the fila 96 lows are on finishline right now YET the doofus that runs fila's twitter and instagram does not promote them? the hell is up with that?

heres something i do not understand. the fila 96 lows are on finishline right now YET the doofus that runs fila's twitter and instagram does not promote them? the hell is up with that?
Maybe....because he follows this board and sees the constant criticism and satire of their product. He's probably like #$@# it....what's the use anymore.

no there are people buying filas as seen on his twitter and instagram...

you would think the guy would tell people these are out there instead of that god awful 95

im willing to bet the fila 96 white/navy sold the best out of any fila to date. yet the guy doesnt broadcast that the white navy in a low version is out there? the guy is clueless

no there are people buying filas as seen on his twitter and instagram...

you would think the guy would tell people these are out there instead of that god awful 95

im willing to bet the fila 96 white/navy sold the best out of any fila to date. yet the guy doesnt broadcast that the white navy in a low version is out there? the guy is clueless
he prolly doesn't even know.

the Gucci Colorways or the "Double G pack" (as Fila is calling them) drop the same day as the bread pack, smh. They should do one pack a month, because they'll be drying out of retros QUICK!

They are hitting the market with too much product IMO.  They really need to slow their roll.  Put more time and thought into the retros and space them out a little.  What do you all think?

My guess, they just pushing everything out as fast as possible to clear out as much of their inventory as they can so they can rest in peace. No point in waiting for the inevitable, whether they put them out now or wait till few months later don't matter cause they will sit regardless. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom