***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

damn some of the newer Fila releases were marked down on FINL, smh. Must mean the others are soon to follow. Glad I held out on some. Need to re cop the tradition pack Stacks. Initially got them from FILA.com with a defect and never made an effort to cop again after I was issued the refund. Them no longer taking the discount off immediately also left a bad expression with me as well.

Last edited:
No comparison from nike to fila though.

Fila is pubic hair compared to nike. They do not have the pull or fanbase to do some **** like that

you're right, but whats $10 compared to the bi-monthly $10-20 hike that nike pulls? foams went from $225 to $250 in a matter of a couple of months. why? new material? new technology? nope... same old ****

TBH none of us should buy any Fila kicks right when they release.  Unless you get some crazy deal on release day, best to wait and the price is going to come way down at some point.

Also on a different note.  I don't know if any of you saw the tweet from Fila in response to a question from @AirJperez  strictly about what the retail price was only for Tobacco Road spaghetti's.  Fila responded by saying "$100 and will be limited.".  Such an obvious attempt at hyping up this release.  I think everything Fila comes out with now is "limited."  If not, they have a lot of product that will never sell.  We know where it ends up now...BL.

Last edited:
does fila have an outlet store?

i know adidas and reebok have some outlet stores and ofcourse nike

does fila have an outlet store?

i know adidas and reebok have some outlet stores and ofcourse nike
yup its called FNL and as you pointed out Big Lots
roll.gif

I remember when Jersey Gardens first opened there was a fila store in there. Moved from NJ so don't know if it's still there.

I thought it was just an ongoing joke in this thread until I actually went to a big Lots the other day for the first time in ages looking for something and found a stack of Fila F-13s for sale! When did this happen?

I thought it was just an ongoing joke in this thread until I actually went to a big Lots the other day for the first time in ages looking for something and found a stack of Fila F-13s for sale! When did this happen?
LMAO you thought it was JUST a joke. You didn't see the picture in Big Lots that I posted a few pages back? Well now you know LOL. Sad that those F-13's weren't even moving at Big Lots. What's next.....Goodwill?

I will always love fila man I don't care if they in big lots or not. Now if those grant hills start rolling into big lot stores then I guess I'll start doubling up lolol

Back
Top Bottom