***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

ok ok, anymore news on them red 96 joints, and was the tobacco an exclusive, i havent seen them in any stores or has finish line stop carrying fila player shoes? no i did not check BL

Last edited:
forgot the name of my Fila Basketball shoes built like a tank , bulky and have free piping sole in the year 1995 it was featured in SLAM magazine where Latrell Sprewell and Tim Hardaway graced the cover...

Last edited:
thats a toughie, to me almost all filas are built like that minus the hill2, could be ur talking bout the mashburns

forgot the name of my Fila Basketball shoes built like a tank , bulky and have free piping sole in the year 1995 it was featured in SLAM magazine where Latrell Sprewell and Tim Hardaway graced the cover...

bubbles or roundball?

the GH1/95s tanked 10 bucks on FINL ... might wait for the next drop to pull the trigger... what up doe?

It's crazy that just a few months ago we were excited for the brand to make a come back. It took one bs mess up from the brand for it to pretty much die, again.

It's crazy that just a few months ago we were excited for the brand to make a come back. It took one bs mess up from the brand for it to pretty much die, again.
its not dead, we just know to wait to get our pairs on sale
happy.gif

Naw they been like this for a decade and some. Everytime the white navy 96 sells good then everything else goes on sale. They must be making some kind of money so they will never die.

Im leaning towards getting the black red 96.

Naw they been like this for a decade and some. Everytime the white navy 96 sells good then everything else goes on sale. They must be making some kind of money so they will never die.

Im leaning towards getting the black red 96.

^^^^^they'll stay around long as the can retro the og 96, and olympic every 5-10yrs

$69.98 for the OG and navy/white on FNL. I hate that I paid retail for mine, but oh well.

I need the black/red pair, but will wait it out on fila.com until the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom