Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

You guys wear no show socks wit these?
E134BA30-277E-4D16-A2FA-522A6A575C92.jpeg

If I’m traveling or wearing out for the day, I wear socks. Around the house and for short periods of time, no socks. They do get quite sweaty sockless. Not enough ventilation.

no show socks for me when wearing shorts. Dont think it matters with sweats or pants cuz you dont see above the ankles anyways

You guys wear no show socks wit these?
E134BA30-277E-4D16-A2FA-522A6A575C92.jpeg
Yea either FOG socks or something else chunky. Only do no socks for my around the house pair out and about gotta have socks tho.

Would love a good no show recommendations for these tho if the thread has any

I need a visual; wouldn’t you still see it on the back of the heel?
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F04%2Fjerry-lorenzo-fear-of-god-adidas-slip-on-windbreaker-teaser-info-001.jpg

Yea either FOG socks or something else chunky. Only do no socks for my around the house pair out and about gotta have socks tho.

Would love a good no show recommendations for these tho if the thread has any
i use these and they look very similar to the ones in the picture above. i love em and they never slip off. grey is a good neutral color for cali's.
Amazon product ASIN B07SR1W1QW

Yeah, I got the uniqlo no show socks. Cost bout $3 for a pair. Got the grey neutral ones.

I just wore these to my bro’s wedding last week. Got a compliment from my mom, she even asked me what brand are those slip ons lol.

Went ahead and bought another pair of cement color this time.

Told ya bro! Why i ended up having all the colorways. Fit it w essentials from top to bottom and you gucci for all types of events 🙌🏽🙌🏽

I refresh Nordstrom app on the daily. Calis restock there quite often. Waitin for the seafoam calis to drop elsewhere than FOG

I just wore these to my bro’s wedding last week. Got a compliment from my mom, she even asked me what brand are those slip ons lol.

Went ahead and bought another pair of cement color this time.
How's the fit tho? They look kinda flat and narrow.

They fit good, no blisters or pain at all. But then again, it all depends on how your feet’s shape are.

They look semi formal as well, and was the perfect shoes since it was at the garden, was raining lightly and was slightly muddy.

98AA90BD-F7DB-4D7B-87F7-3108B754F9A5.jpeg

They fit good, no blisters or pain at all. But then again, it all depends on how your feet’s shape are.

They look semi formal as well, and was the perfect shoes since it was at the garden, was raining lightly and was slightly muddy.

98AA90BD-F7DB-4D7B-87F7-3108B754F9A5.jpeg
Are they snug? My foot is a little wide at the forefoot.

They kinda taper in at the midfoot. But id imagine these will eventually stretch out a bit and mold to your feet like foams would.

Anybody see this new Sob Rock / John Mayer x Fear of God hoodie they droppin together?

Any idea what retail will be?

Which pieces? Aren’t they just more or less the same as previous seasons, albeit with a different hue?

Back
Top Bottom