Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

That new essentials drop already having me planning to spend money I don’t have :lol:

There’s definitely way more pieces I’m copping this time around
im here for it
need the denim jacket and shirt
desert taupe is a great color too... i need some shorts.

and just seen the sea foam coaches jacket in person.
really mad i missed out on that. might have to cop the desert taupe one

im here for it
need the denim jacket and shirt
desert taupe is a great color too... i need some shorts.

and just seen the sea foam coaches jacket in person.
really mad i missed out on that. might have to cop the desert taupe one
What size are you?

Confirmed? Or is this curated just for Jawn?
His last post with a hoodie on says “coming soon”

So I assumed they’d be dropping at some point.
Mayer even shared it, which made me feel like he’s giving the heads up.

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
Which pieces? Aren’t they just more or less the same as previous seasons, albeit with a different hue?
There’s new pieces like fleece zips, track pants w/ zip hems, fisherman vests, and some other variants. Plus new palettes on the previous drop. I wanna take screen shots but there’s a lot ahaha. I’ll share when I get back home unless someone posts before me

There’s new pieces like fleece zips, track pants w/ zip hems, fisherman vests, and some other variants. Plus new palettes on the previous drop. I wanna take screen shots but there’s a lot ahaha. I’ll share when I get back home unless someone posts before me
Fleece Pieces will be copped.

Just copped a few desert taupe pieces and the iron track pants. Interested to see how the straight fit feels.

The collection is up on their website and ssense

So tempting but the sizing is makin me nervous. Im not a big dude so cant be rockin baggy fits. Need the OG fit 🤔

Finally got the seafoam calis. Now have all 6 releases

From left: cement, oat, seafoam, almond, concrete, and cream

Attachments

• 83B36E7B-324A-4F72-8060-55049B9BD86A.jpeg
    83B36E7B-324A-4F72-8060-55049B9BD86A.jpeg
    585 KB · Views: 209
Aggree with hydeous hydeous , cement and oat is good enough but im a hoarder so gotta have em all 😆

Need that blush fasho! Havent seen any for sale
Tbh.

But wearin the creams and seafoams really complete the look if i got on the pistachio/seafoam gear or cream/linens

With cream and other colors, with the specific colors outfit, it’ll really compliment the rest of the outfit (like what you mention, Dhiz)

My wardrobe consist mainly with monochromatic color though. So oat and cement blend perfectly well with em.

B517921C-9C28-4D7F-847E-8EA0C526D88D.png
Don’t know if these are kicks he’s designing for adidas but he postedthem on his ig stories earlier

Back
Top Bottom