Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Scored the black souvenir LS this morning.

Was at Mayer’s show last night, held firm on copping any of the merch there in hopes I’d be able to scoop today. Thankful it worked out.

Scored the black souvenir LS this morning.

Was at Mayer’s show last night, held firm on copping any of the merch there in hopes I’d be able to scoop today. Thankful it worked out.
Post pics when it comes in, that’s the piece I was lookin at. Or the tan one too. I wouldn’t have been mad either way

1E085559-3587-43AA-BEF8-0A8FD4BC105A.jpeg

2F62090E-DA80-4043-8C4E-2188807ED78D.jpeg

Quality and fit are both solid. A bit baggy but not as much as I feared. TTS was the right move for me, probably could have gotten away with sizing down but not necessary.

Market saturation. I have too much fog essentials already and haven’t bought a piece since Dec 2020. There’s only so many sweat suits, fleece and track suits you can buy before hitting brand ***** status.

Yea i agree. I have most of the early releases and i think im good unless jerry comes out with more vibrant or way different colors. I can only have so much of the same color tone

He should've released more tees and shorts
Those all sold out. No one is really looking for knitted sweaters and hoodies in the middle of summer.

60$ is solid to stock up on though.

He’s gotta expand the colors eventually.

Need some solid black and solid red California’s too while we at it

Exactly. Consumers can only have so much of the same tone.

I checked out those sale items, only the relaxed fit and joggers are reduced. Public aint ready for the extra baggy fit (including myself 😆)

Back
Top Bottom