Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Got my order in but didn't realize that I ordered the regular hoodie and not the relaxed hoodie. |l Is there a big difference in the fit?

Actually looking at the photos again I got the right one, relaxed hoodie doesn't have the pockets. :tongue:hew:
Relaxed doesn't have the elastic around the bottom for the cropped look.

Surprised no post with todays drop, I think its part 2 of the drop from last month or before? Anyways, who copped? I chilled. I think im done with Essentials, same stuff, different color.

Jerry getting stale, Fear of God is getting stale, **** aint been the same since 4th collection. Fear of God is a confusing brand, it really don't know what it wants to be, or who it should be. Should we appeal to the rock crowd? The hiphop crowd? The yacht crowd? Blazers with rubber slip ons or vintage tee with distressed denim? Is it American Luxury, or is it God's brand? Im lost lol.

I agree with you 💯. I was a big fan but the enthusiasm died down over time. Same colors, inconsistent sizing, as you said the focus is all over the place, products aren’t innovative anymore. Same old stuff just baggier or overly out there. Not for me anymore. I’ll rock the ones i already got unless they come out w more vibrant colors

Surprised no post with todays drop, I think its part 2 of the drop from last month or before? Anyways, who copped? I chilled. I think im done with Essentials, same stuff, different color.

Jerry getting stale, Fear of God is getting stale, **** aint been the same since 4th collection. Fear of God is a confusing brand, it really don't know what it wants to be, or who it should be. Should we appeal to the rock crowd? The hiphop crowd? The yacht crowd? Blazers with rubber slip ons or vintage tee with distressed denim? Is it American Luxury, or is it God's brand? Im lost lol.
I snooze right through the drops now, basically just restocks with different logo placement.

Show me a brand that can keep its hype forever, and I’ll show you a brand that doesn’t exist. No one can keep the hype going indefinitely, everything has its time and place. I think the brand is still going strong though. The black essentials stuff from this drop are 🔥

IMO, I feel Essentials chipped into that tech fleece market a little while also establishing itself as a brand that offers more than decent essential apparel overall. Us in here don’t have to keep loving it, because the basic consumer that just wants to follow trends will continue buying it.

I also think it’s gotten stagnant because Jerry’s attention has been divided even more so with the adidas stuff in the pipeline.

i liked the last essentials drop before the core collection. It had a lot of different stuff. Just not really for spring summer. Can't be disappointed at the core collection being basics.
Californias we're the shoe of the year for me. Imo jerry is doing just fine. I have some essential stuff with mainline items here and there. What more are yall looking for?

I'm in for these too when they come out.
0B727B3A-032D-4890-94D3-216E81DD6422.jpeg

i liked the last essentials drop before the core collection. It had a lot of different stuff. Just not really for spring summer. Can't be disappointed at the core collection being basics.
Californias we're the shoe of the year for me. Imo jerry is doing just fine. I have some essential stuff with mainline items here and there. What more are yall looking for?

what’s the name of this model. I like them, look like a more masculine version of birks.

Yeah those are clean, I have the Kyoto Birkenstocks and it looks like Jerry really made them his and simplified them. Wrapping more suede over the cork for less exposure definitely helps them to look more Lux.

out of curiousity what kind of innovation are yaw looking for.

this diffusion line is literally called essentials.
You right. Think Essentials should just give us the looks we like the most(flock print, 3m print, back logos, etc.). Just keep restocking the classics and throw in a new color every couple seasons or year.

Edit: and somebody tell jerry please put out a low pro fitted

You right. Think Essentials should just give us the looks we like the most(flock print, 3m print, back logos, etc.). Just keep restocking the classics and throw in a new color every couple seasons or year.

Edit: and somebody tell jerry please put out a low pro fitted
BIG EMPHASIS ON LOW PROFILE NE!!!

A new color. Something vibrant for a change instead of these neutral earth tones. He can stay with the shirts, pants and sweats attire but spice it up or slow down the restocks. As of right now these monthly restocks are killing the exclusiveness of the brand. It’s at the point every broke HS kid has a fog essentials hoodie at least. Learn from supreme and do one drop and fall back for awhile.

Exactly. It’s like Jerry knows the end of the hype is near and he’s cashing in. Slow it down, introduce new vibrant colors, and stick with the ones that sell out fast (ie tshirts)

A new color. Something vibrant for a change instead of these neutral earth tones. He can stay with the shirts, pants and sweats attire but spice it up or slow down the restocks. As of right now these monthly restocks are killing the exclusiveness of the brand. It’s at the point every broke HS kid has a fog essentials hoodie at least. Learn from supreme and do one drop and fall back for awhile.

Its not supposed to be elusive. Its literally called Essentials. :lol:

“Everyone should have the essentials in their closet.”

Hell no to making it more exclusive. Copping essentials should be easy…the price is already too god damn high as is.

Exactly. It’s like Jerry knows the end of the hype is near and he’s cashing in. Slow it down, introduce new vibrant colors, and stick with the ones that sell out fast (ie tshirts)

his adc run likely gets more colors....he'll keep it there, or wait till that drop to cash in on the hype with his own fog color run...
just me...

Back
Top Bottom